Unexpected

The Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

A year later…

 

“Junhong! Did you eat all the foods in the fridge?” asked Himchan, he just bought everything and filled the fridge two days ago, but now it was empty; there was no food at all.

Zelo and Daehyun who were sitting on the couch just looked at each other.

“Ah! It must be the both of you, right?” Himchan walked toward them.

“N-No, it was Jongup.”

Jongup who was dancing randomly looked at them flustered.

“What?” he asked innocently.

 “I told you hyung, save those foods in a safe place. These food monsters just won’t stop eating.” said Youngjae who was busy with his new gadget.

“Especially this Jung idiot.” he mumbled.

“Don’t you know we bought those foods for our New Year party? But what? Arghh, gosh.”

“Shut up Himchan! It’s just food, we can just buy it again.” said Yongguk.

“Huh? Right. Now you and you go buy some foods. Use your own money.” said Himchan while pointing at Daehyun and Zelo.

“Hyung~” Zelo whined, hoped Yongguk can help them.

“Just go buy the food, unless you don’t need any food on New Year eve.” Yongguk said then Himchan laughed.

“Ask Himchan for the money.” said Yongguk then left them.

“Wait, what?”

 

***

 

After bought all they need, Daehyun and Zelo walked back to Daehyun’s house. On the way back Daehyun kept teasing Zelo until he bumped into someone and caused him to drop the plastic bags he hold.

“Uhh, I’m sor…ry.” he seemed surprise to see who it was and so did Zelo.

They did not expect to meet each other at th

Please log in to read the full chapter