Beloved

A letter to my Beloved

To my beloved,

This is my paper plane to you.
I never thought that I’ll be falling for you in a winter’s night. My friends and I were looking at the falling star, when suddenly from a distance you appeared like a moonlight angel. Then I realized that you have your eyes on me. I believed in love at first sight. At that moment I wanted to become your beloved. I realized that all I want is you. You came to me and said, “I confess, I love you. I want to love you. Will you too love me?”

And we became lovers.

It felt right when you hold my hand. I felt that everything is possible when you’re right by my side. We had many differences. You said to me that I change for you.

Remember our first date? We went on a picnic. Weird date, isn’t it? We were singing and laughing and having fun under the orange sky. You brought black chocolate, even. Which is my favorite. I never told you I like them. On that day we promised to write an endless story.

But now, you wanna go. You said it’s time to let it go. But I don’t want you to leave. I want you to stay. I want you to stay with me. My life is nothing without you.

Someday you will comeback to be. I know you will. And that day, I will rock’n’roll. So today, I’m letting you go, physically.

Remember, I’m always with you. You’ll always be in my memory. It’s you I will always love, no matter what.

 

PS: It becomes a beautiful world in rainy days. Show Yuki the dream sky you showed me if you think you can replace her with me.

 

Venus


Ok so the highlighted ones are the self written songs.

And Time to and Let it go are two songs. Of course you know that  laugh

So what do you think? Another stupid one, right? hehe