End.

I'm Illegal

SehunxOC


 

Year 1999

 

Sehun was left at the table with his bodyguard Suho while his parents went to chat with other royalties. He looks around with an uninterested look, judging everyone and seeing how high is their rank. Smiling smugly, he finds out no one is higher than them.

 

In the corner of his eye, he finds a young girl around his age. She was looking at the flowers decorated with lights outside the window, fascinated at the pretty scene. He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

 

"What an immature girl.", he said. "Right, Suho?", he asked, looking at his bodyguard.

 

"Yes, young master. Very immature.", he said, looking at the young girl. Sehun smirks and crossed his arms. Then he saw her smile. It was innocent and bright. He felt jealous all of a sudden. Of course, he never knew what is happiness. He was raised with thousands of rules and walls towering over him. His only source of entertainment was the children playing outside the castle which he can see from his room. He was bright, mature and serious always. Of course, he must be since this world doesn't let imperfect people live.


 

Year 2004

 

"Mother, is it really necessary for me to meet this random princess whom I may or may not marry in the future?", Sehun asked. Although he is the son who always obey his parents, he doesn't really like doing it. He likes watching other kids play outside rather than meeting some random girl.

 

"Of course! You're going to get married as soon as you're ready and legal.", she answered with a small grin. They stopped in front of a door and the guide knocks on it. The door opens and they walked in.

 

"Queen Cecilia of Kingdom Paramesia and Prince Sehun have arrived.", the person announced. The door closed, giving privacy to the five royalties. Cecilia smiles and sat on a vacant couch, Sehun following her.

 

"Hello, Cecilia. It's been a long time.", Queen Miyeon of Flora said with a smile. Cecilia chuckles.

 

"Oh yes. Why Seline has grown so much since the last time I saw her.", she said, looking at the young girl. "Hello to you, Bartholomew.", she nodded at the man beside the young girl.

 

"Oh this is not Seline.", Miyeon said. "Seline is my third child.", she added.

 

"Third? Didn't you said you'll be with your youngest? Isn't she the youngest?", Cecilia asked with a frown.

 

"I am with my youngest. She's my..... Fourth.", she revealed. Cecilia gasped while Sehun remained with no emotion but deep inside, he was judging the young lady.

 

"Fourth? I thought they are---"

 

"Special. Quite a beauty, is she not?", Cecilia finished, squeezing his hand. The young girl bowed her head.

 

"She's Elsa.", Miyeon said and Elsa stood up then bowed. She sat back down.

 

"Oh Sehun, do you mind... Walking with Elsa around the castle?", Cecilia smiles and Sehun nodded. He got up and Elsa was about to stand up as well when Miyeon coughed.

 

"Sehun, since you two might be together in the end, how about treating her as if you love her? Like she's your lady?", she said with a smile. Sehun found it creepy so he nodded. "How about start it with lending your hand to her and help her get up?", she asked and he did what he was told. Elsa silently sighed and got up with the help of Sehun.

 

The two walked around the garden, Elsa stopping at some parts and mumbling things Sehun can't understand. She would smile occasionally but Sehun doesn't understand.

 

"Do you like what your parents want to happen?", Sehun suddenly asked. Elsa takes her hand off the white flower and looked at him. "The wedding, I mean.", he said.

 

"They never said anything about marriage.", she said with soft and gentle voice. Sehun frowned at her blandness.

 

"Why would our parents make us walk around alone? I bet your mother never made you do this.", he said. She looked at the flowers again.

 

"I don't like it. I never liked what they want me to do but I would just do it since I'm already a failure. So why put some more problems to them?", she said bitterly.

 

"Failure?", he asked then he remembered she was a fourth.

 

"I'm illegal. I know you wanted to say that but your mother stopped you. I'm a fourth. I shouldn't have been here yet I am. That's why my parents didn't gave any special introduction about me. It's because they never wanted me.", she said. "The government didn't even know I exist. The only love I got from them is the fact that they still took me and protected me from harm even though I'm illegal. But I never felt any other love other than that. Not one.", she added.

 

"They love you.", Sehun said.

 

"What do you know about it? Your parents love--"

 

"They don't. They're using me as a puppet. Unlike your parents, my parents don't have a choice. Your parents have a choice of killing you since you're illegal but they took you and until now, they care for you. You would have been stuck as a maid like Cinderella if they don't love you or worse, killed. My parents don't have a choice since I'm their only child. Killing isn't an option because no one is next in line if I'm dead.", he said. Elsa looked at him then at the flowers again. She gets a Bearded Crepis and gave it to him. He looks at her weirdly and she smiles.

 

"Since we don't have any feelings for each other, this flower symbolizes protection. Let's make a promise that we'll protect each other no matter what our relationship is, friends or lovers.", she said, taking another flower. Sehun nods. She crouches down and took a jar. She puts the two flowers in it. "I'll be taking care of them. If one of us breaks the promise, the person who broke it must take care of these flowers full of guilt.", she said with a smile. She starts walking again, holding the jar with her. Sehun watches her with a smile. "Oi oi! Are you just gonna stand there with a handsome smile? Our parents won't be happy if they see me walking alone.", she said, already a bit far. He straightens himself up and ran to catch up.

 

"Okay okay...", he said as he ran. Maybe they could get along and be friends.


 

Year 2007

 

Three years after they were engaged, their parents gave them more freedom than they can ever imagine since they needed to bond. They kept their promise, protecting each other from any harm and ready to be there whenever the other has a problem. As years go by, their friendship went to a new level and they fell in love with each other. Their arranged marriage was soon forgotten since love really came to the two royalties.

 

"Oi Sehun! Hurry up!", Elsa said as she stopped by a tree. Sehun runs faster, carefully not tripping on the trunks of the trees in the forest. She laughs as he trips on a trunk, climbing that tree. He catches up and reaches the highest trunk after her. "Once we become one, we'll still do this right?", she asked, looking at the perfect view of the place.

 

"Yeah.", he answered. She smiles and sighed happily. "Elsa, thank you.", he said.

 

"For what?"

 

"For changing me. Without you, I would have been filled with flaws that no one could see."

 

"Hmm.. You were never filled with flaws. I was."


 

Year 2012

 

"You may now kiss the bride."

 

Sehun places his lips on Elsa's, crowds erupting to cheers. They broke the kiss and they went down the isle, Elsa throwing the flowers and some random girl caught it.

 

"Now we could live our happily ever after.", she said, tears forming in her eyes. Sehun nodded and hugged her.

 

"Remember our promise?", he asked.

 

"Of course. How could I not?", she chuckled.

 

"Good.", he mumbled.



 

"You've been troubled lately.", Elsa said, looking at the sunset. Sehun chuckled uneasily.

 

"I'm just thinking about the future... Your existence is yet to be revealed to the world. And I'm afraid of what will happen if it does.", he said, sighing.

 

"Oh right...", she whispered. "I don't really have freedom after all. After all these times... I was just thinking I have freedom. I was blinded with fun and couldn't see reality.", she said, tears falling.

 

"Ssshhh... I'll protect you.", he said, hoping he wasn't lying.


 

Year 2014


 

"Run!", Sehun shouted and Elsa shook her head.

 

"I won't leave you.", she said, her voice breaking.

 

"You need to be safe, especially you. You're the target here.", he said and she cried.

 

"I love you.", she said. Sehun's tears were falling.

 

"I love you too.", he said and she ran as fast as she could. But not for long since someone stabbed his sword into her and walked away. "ELSA!", he shouted with horrified eyes and ran to her. He held her in his arms as she had trouble breathing.

 

"S-Sehun...", she said, tears falling down. "I-it hurts...", she coughed. "I-i... Love... You...", she said and stopped breathing.

 

"E-elsa... I LOVE YOU TOO.", he shouted, clutching to her tightly. His tears won't stop falling and he kept on repeating come back yet she never did.



 

Year 2024

 

"Daddy! Let's go out!", Jungseok said from outside the room.

 

"Yeah, daddy! It's boring here!", Celestia shouted, banging the door.

 

"Celestia, you're being unlady-like again.", Soojung scolded but it sounded like she was comforting her with her soft and gentle voice.

 

"Oh sorry mommy!", Celestia smiled, rubbing her nape. Soojung shook her head and sighed.

 

"Daddy is a bit sick. Let's not disturb him.", she said, her voice almost breaking. She sighs and pushed her two children away from their room. "Play in the playroom. We'll be having your lessons later.", she said and the two ran to the playroom. She chuckled softly but then sighed again. She went to the living room and looked at the framed pictures. Most were pictures of their family, starting from day one to present. But there was one old picture in a frame designed with a flower that Sehun treasures the most. She picks it up. "Elsa Frost...", she whispered, wiping her thumb over the picture of the young Elsa and young Sehun in the garden. Her hands trembled and her tears fell down. "Although he's married to me.... I know his heart still belongs to you...", she whispered and put the frame back. "You're one lucky girl."



 

"Who knew it's been ten years since... that day....", Sehun said, looking outside from his and Soojung's room. Sighing, he sneaks out from the room so he won't be seen by anyone.

 

He walks to his greenhouse and went in. Looking around at the place, he smiles and inhaled the scent of the plants.

 

"It's good to be back.", he whispered and walked to a certain part of the greenhouse. He smiles sadly as he saw a jar with two dead flowers in it. He pours water in it, tears falling in sync with the water pouring. "I wonder if you saw the future, Elsa. When I came to get these flowers, they were dead. It looks like it died when the promise had been broken. Funny, it kind of symbolizes our love. It's dead but I still water it, hoping it would revive. I always pray and wish at night for you to come back yet you never did. Elsa, I hope I could be a good husband to Soojung. I know that's what you want, for me to be happy and nice to the people around me. But Elsa I belong to you and I only love you. I only see Sojung as an obligation. Heck the children isn't even my children. Please help me change again.", he said. He kisses the jar and puts it back safely.


 

"I love you, Elsa Frost."