chapter 1

God Of Study : My Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys its me!!!Just to let you guys know that from now on im going to use short cuts to make it easier and faster to write.

Chapter 1

Hyun-jung POV

*beep beep beep*

"stop beeping!!!"

*Be- crash!*

'ughh, dang it.. that makes it the 5th alarm clock. Oh god, why does my head hurt so much..', It's been almost three months now since I've seen my parents. Work have kept them busy. Most of the time, I felt like they've already forgotten about me. They do still send me money every week. But it wouldn't hurt for them just to come home every week instead.

'I just hope they remember it's my last year in highschool. I better get up'

I tried to get off my bed but failed miserably and groaned as I clutch my head in pain. Only able to sit up. 

'Great job Hun-jung..get hungover on a monday, when there's school. Unnie was right, I shouldn't have insisted on joining them at the club last night.'

I grudgly force myself up and walked to the bathroom. 

'pain killers' was the first thing in my mind. 'Found you, now some water', with the pain killer in hand, I scurried down to the kitchen to get a cup of water and swallow the pill. Sitting down on a chair, I waited for a few minutes for the medicine to kick in.

"*sighs* much better, now what time is it?", I glanced at the clock and abruptly stood up.

"Crap, Chan-Doo is so going to kill me!"

School

Chan-Doo POV

'Aish, where the heck is that girl, only a few more minutes till Ms. Han gets here.'

I look around the classroom for Hyun-Jung as I sat on my seat, listening to music. 'She's going be late..again'. Giving up, I leaned back on my chair and tap my finger on the table, following the beat of the song. 

'Welp, there's no helping that'

No POV

Time passed and students starts piling up, with only 5 more minutes to spare before school officially starts. They chatted cheerfully with each other.

RINGGGGGGG

The school bell rings, signaling for everybody to be quiet and to go to their designated seats. Of course, students don't really listen to school rules, so they kept talking to each other until their teacher finally arrives and starts class, only sitting down then.

"Good morning students", Ms. Han greeted. Sounds of good morning was heard back from the students, the chatting slowly dying down.

"I hope you had a great weekend, because today, we're starting with a pop quiz"

A bunch of whine was heard from all the students as they lazily take their pencils out and get ready for the quiz, well some of them anyways.

"But first, let me do attendance"

As Ms. Han started going down the list calling for students that are present, Chon-Doo nervously looks at the classroom doors, hoping for Hyun-Jung to get inside before his teacher get to her name and mark her absent.

With only one more name left to go till her name get called, the classroom doors slammed open. Ms. Hans looks up from the attendance list.

"Hyun-Jung, great to see you here, I was about to call your name"

Hyun-Jung POV

I hurriedly ran to the classroom and unintentionally slammed the doors open in the process. I looked up to see everyone looking at me unsurprised.

"Hyun-Jung, great to see you here, I was about to call your name"

I mentally facepalmed as I apologized to Ms. Hans for being late and hastilly sat down on my chair, next to Chan-Doo.

'Just great Hyun-Jung, you've manage to embarrassed yourself infront of the whole class and your teacher. Thank goodness Baekhyun's still not here to see it.' I thought to myself as I sigh softly. 
 

But then, I felt a pair of eyes bring holes at me. I looked to my right and saw Chan-Doo glaring at me.

"What took you so long?", he mouthed at me, not wanting to get caught for talking in class.

I mouthed back, "Hangover".

I could literally see his mind processing the information for a few sec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter