I like you

A change of heart

In the next morning when I went to school I walked in to the classroom and Taemin suddenly started hanging around me. He kept on doing this for weeks, but the thing is for some odd reason I didn´t really feel bothered by it. I came actually to like his presence.

One day out of the blue while he was talking to me he suddenly stuck his face close to mine I got nervous and my heart skipped a beat I then yelled at him “YAAH don´t stick your face so close to me… jeez”. 

Taemin just laughs and says pouting “sorry” he said, but for a moment there I thought he looked just like an abandoned puppy. So I patted his head.

After classes finished I had to finish some papers to hand in to the teacher so Taemin came to help me. As were finishing the paperwork I then looked at him and said what I was thinking out loud “I think I like you”.

Noticing what I had just said I got up from the chair went red and ran out of the classroom and went in to the rain, when suddenly Taemin grabbed my hand and said “Don´t run away”.

He then put his hands grabbing my face leaned in with a caring smile and said “ I like you too, I really like you… I thought you didn´t feel the same for me… but when you confessed it made me really happy”. Ailee then hugs him happily.

 Taemin then looks at her and gives her a kiss. Ailee´s heart couldn´t stop beating fast as Taemin melted his tender lips into hers.

 

                                                     The End