Past, Present

A change of heart

It all started on November 18th when I opened my eyes and decided to change. Right now I look happy, as if I don´t have a care in the world. I changed schools because I wanted a new start, and soon enough I made two friends (Yuri and Jessica) and I also got a boyfriend (Park Jung Min).

But…in my past life I wasn’t like this… I wasn´t happy, and I didn´t have any friends. Actually to be exact, I was bullied and they made my life a living hell,  there wasn’t a day that I wouldn´t cry and ask my myself why I was even born…. One day I was beaten up so badly that I had to stay in hospital for a year.

You wouldn´t imagine how much a year could change somebody. During my time of absence a girl named Kwon Bo Ah helped me through the toughest times, she even taught me boxing, how to stand up for myself. That´s when I decided to change everything about me. I changed my hair, my style and everyday I put up a smile not showing my true emotions.

And i´ve been living like this for the past few months, and now every time I see somebody getting bullied I try to protect them…

One day as I was laughing with my friends, I noticed that this boy with light brown hair and beautiful eyes had been staring at me for a few days. I don´t know why he was watching me but it started to make me feel uncomfortable.

On the next day of school as I was passing by a classroom I hear voices and they said my name, and as I took a peek through the door window i saw them talking.

“Ailee is so stupid” said Jessica

“Yeah… I can´t believe she actually believes were her friends” said Yuri.

“Wait until she finds out you slept with her boyfriend” said yuri.

“Please… even if she finds out what will she do…I heard she was bullied in her other school so she is just a weakling” said Jessica.

Ailee clenches her fists and leaves . As she gets into class Yuri and Jessica come in right after her. Classes seemed like it took hours but when it finished Jessica looks at Ailee saying “your phones ringing”. She looks at her phones and sees that it was Park Jung min calling, so she looks at Jessica and says “Why don´t you answer it” with smile across her face.

Jessica not understanding looks at her and says “ Why should I answer it, hes your boyfriend”.