Final

His Tattoo

 

His tattoo

''Damn it!''
My head snapped up when I heard the
sound of Kris' angry screams interrupt my peaceful afternoon. I quickly sat up. I wondered what was wrong. It was a very rare thing to see him angry. You probably didn't expect it because of his harsh looks but he was a big fluffy teddybear.

What's wrong honey?'' I asked him when I made my way to the hallway where he was standing. His eyes locked with mine and I felt a shiver running down my spine. He looked hurt. I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt him relax a bit.
''Come, I make you a cup of tea,'' I said because I felt that he needed it. He followed me as I walked to the kitchen.

I felt him wrap his arms around my waist while I was making us both a cup of tea. I closed my eyes for a second. Enjoying his warmth and scent. I slowly turned around.

Care to tell me whats wrong?'' I asked him softly while I ran my hand through his soft fluffy hair.
''They don't like my body,'' he told my quietly.
“Who is they?'' I asked a little bit worried.
“The company,''

Kris was a well known person. You never expected it but your boyfriend of 6 years was a famous singer. You knew he always had a passion for singing and performing but you never expected that he would be famous. You were his number one fan of course. No doubt about that.

''What did they say?''
They want me to get rid of my tattoo, they say it looks bad on me and it's not good for the reputation of the group,'' he murmured his eyes looking sad at me.

Kris had a tattoo on his arm. I was with him when he got it done. We were young and he wanted it so badly. I loved the tattoo on him. It was just so him.

He sighed and rested his head in the crook of my neck. His warm breath tickled softly against my skin.
''I love your tattoo Kris,'' I said while I slipped my arms around his waist.
He placed soft butterfly kisses on my neck and I couldn't help it but a giggle escaped my mouth. It was a ticklish spot.
'
'I like it too, for now they want me to cover it with make-up, as long as it makes them happy I will do that,''

I smiled and gave him his cup of tea. My other hand took his hand and gave him a supporting squeeze. There was nothing I could do for him and that made me feel a little bit helpless. He sat on the couch and I sat next to him. My legs resting on his lap. It was silent but it was a comfortable silence. His fingers played with my hair. A thing that he loved to do. I moved forward and put my cup on the table. I sat down on his lap, my face facing his. His eyes widened a bit and I chuckled. My hands rested on his arms. I carefully opened his button up shirt.

''Baby, what are you-,'' I interrupted him by pressing my lips on his. I sighed, content with the contact. He was busy and we didn't spent as much time together as we did before. I didn't mind and supported him in everything he was doing but sometimes the lonely feeling gets me. He closed his eyes and put his hands on your hips, pulling you closer to him. His kiss felt needy. He missed you too.

When my lungs started to burn I slowly retreated from the kiss. I ed his shirt and threw it in the room somewhere.
His tattoo came in my vision and I looked at it. It fitted him so well. It looked so y. You kissed the skin of his arm. Placing soft kisses on the tattoo, it was a part of him. You've seen it so many times and it hurts me that people didn't agree with his choices.

He pushed me on the couch and hovered over me making sure he didn't crush me with his weight. He kissed you roughly, his kiss needy and passionate. My arms found their way toward his neck as I embraced him.

''I love you''
''I love you too my stupid dragon,''
''Even with my ugly tattoo?''

His eyes sparkled and I couldn't help it. I felt 100 butterflies going trough my body. This guy never failed to amaze me. He was just so perfect.
I his cheek and smiled.
''Even with your stupid tattoo,'' I smiled back to him.

He closed the gap between you and kissed you once again. His soft lips massaging your own. He your lips, asking for permission which you gave him. The kiss grew hot again, it felt if I was on fire. He picked you up in bridal style and walked towards the bedroom.

''Get ready for a long night babe,'' he smirked.

Thank you so much for reading my first fanfic! It means a lot to me! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot!