Chapter 2

Ice Cold

Hyoyeon’s POV

Let’s get this party started.”Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEK, EEK, EEK WEEEEHOOOO, WEEEEHOOOOO” I started screaming around Jessica to wake her up but to no avail she really is Sleeping Beauty.

It is already 7:00 and for heaven’ sake school starts at 8:00, take note this girl needs an hour to get ready for school. She never run nor takes things fast. She always proudly says to us that her motto is Never run no matter how late you are.

“Sooyoung!!! HELP!!!” Me and Sooyoung started to jump beside Jessica we even tried to wrestle her thank God I have still one last trick hidden in my sleeves. “Sica, Sica-chu I f you don’t get up now we will invite your best friend CUCUMBER in your lovely dreams”

And my beautiful morning started with a dolphin shriek coming from a girl named Jessica Jung.

Authors’ POV

                Kris is currently looking for an apartment to stay. He was aware of the fans who kept following him wherever he go. He was currently having his lunch in a luxurious restaurant, when someone covers his eyes and his mouth with a handkerchief.

                Yah!! Help, a sasaeng is attacking me. Kris is screaming at his head. He kept struggling against the guy but he cannot let go its grip is so tight. Suddenly he heard a laugh coming from the man who is covering his eyes.

                “You haven’t changed my friend Yifan.” It’s Heechul, his first friend in Korea.

Kris’s POV

                “Heenim-hyung is it really you.” I was shocked to meet him.

Kim Heechul or Heenim is my first friend here in Korea. He knows a little bit of Chinese. He helped me when I was bullied at our school back then. I was bullied because I am Chinese and I can’t understand some words that they are telling me. I am not this tall before, I was a midget.

“Long time no see Yifan, or should I say Kris. I haven’t see you since you debut.” He gave me a brotherly hug. “No schedule for today, I heard that you are so famous right now, you had no time for rest?”

“We will be in a hiatus for some time hyung, and I’m currently looking for a place to stay for some time” I told him with a frown in my face.

“Hmm………….a place to stay. Why don’t you stay for me for a while, I’m sure my siblings will be glad to have you in my house.” It’s not a bad idea since I am somehow close to his brothers.

“But hyung, I would be a bother to you and your brothers.” Since I have fans everywhere I go it would be bothersome for them.

“Nah…..if you’re thinking of your sasaeng fans, don’t worry I’ve got you covered.” And I made my decision to come with hyung.

Finally I have found a place to stay and it’s free.

Author’s POV

                Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Jessica were late for their first class and because of that they have to attend detention after their classes.

                “Aish… Jessica this is all because of you, if you just wake up early we will not be late.” Sooyoung kept on blabbering about what happened early this morning.

                “Stop it Sooyoung we can’t do something about it anymore.” Hyoyeon calmed Sooyoung down. Jessica is save from Hyoyeon because dance class is next for the three and Hyoyeon don’t want to be late in that class.

Hyoyeon’s POV

                Jessica should take our dance class; if it weren’t for that class I will be toasting her with hurtful words right now. We were the first in the dance room since the bell to end the first class hasn’t ring yet. Our teacher for the class Sir Yunho was already there. Yes, Yunho as in U-Know Yunho of TVXQ, he is our teacher since TVXQ had disbanded. (AN:I hope not they already split up.)

                “Songsaengnim!! Annyeong haseyo.” We bowed at him and we start to stretch our bodies. “Songsaengnim could I dance for a while, since class has not started yet?”

                “Ok, let me see your improvement, you’re one of the best dancer I have seen in my life actually and I can see that you can take it up to the next level.” Waaah, really he just praised my dancing skills. I can’t believe it U-Know just praised me. “What about a dance battle?”

                “But sonsaengnim, you are a professional I can’t beat you.” He is a dancing machine for goodness sake, how could I defeat him.

                “With that thinking you really can’t defeat me, have a faith in yourself.” I accept his challenge.

                The music started to fill the room. He started to move his body.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOX9DPxu2bw

Ok it’s my turn now Hyoyeon fighting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gus6xbnrb6o. We haven’t notice that the bell had already rang. Students started to flock at the room. When we finally stop applauses were heard in the room.

                “I knew it, you are really a great dancer, you can be a star Hyo why don’t you try?” we were both tired because of the battle but class should not be suspended just because of it.

                “I have 4 over-protective brothers sonsaengnim, they won’t let me.” I state a fact there.

                Classes had come to an end and detention is also over. It’s already time to go home now. I already texted Kangin-oppa after classes that I will be late because of detention. I’m trying to call Yesung-oppa to fetch me but he’s not answering, I guess I’ll be going home by myself since those two best friend of mine are going to the mall.

Author’s POV                                                                                                

                Hyoyeon had reached her home. There is a black Audi car parked outside our house. None of his brothers had Audi car. It is a miracle if they can buy one of those expensive cars. She thought maybe her brothers have visitors.

Hyoyeon’s POV

                Aish I’m curious about my brother’s visitor? It might be rich and handsome. I started to enter the house. I pass through the living room; I saw that there is a man with a y back that is facing the picture frame designed in the room. That must be the visitor. I made my way to the kitchen and drink a glass of water. I sense someone enters the kitchen.

                “Uhmmm…..are you Heechul’s only sister, I’m Kris by the way.” I heard a deep, beautiful voice behind my back. Did he just say that his name is Kris?

                I slowly turned to face him. It’s not a mistake. IT’S KRIS WU OF EXO-M. Duizhang is in my house.

                “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

             I hope you liked my update pls do comment

         Condolence to Leeteuk, I know what is the feeling to lose someone you love, since my younger brother died because of Lekeumia