2

A er's romance

“Taeyeon-ah..” The girl called out from the living room.

“Hmm?” Taeyeon walked in while drinking water.

She showed her a paper which has scribbles on it.

“What’s that?”

“Our to-do list.”

“Huh?” Taeyeon sat beside Tiffany, but not close enough to cross her private space.

“I figured that if I write here all the moments we should do, everything will be perfect.”

“Still the OC girl, I see.” She teased.

“Of course. It’s a must.”

“But I won’t do it unless you treat me.”

“What do you want?”

Taeyeon didn’t answer. Instead, she rested her head on top of the sofa, and put her hand behind her head. She brought her legs up and put it on the coffee table. Then, she closed her eyes to relax it for a while.

“Gummy bears?” Tiffany suggested.

“Ok!” Taeyeon smiled widely that the dimples in her chin showed. “Now, tell me about that list.”

Still a kid. I see. “Okay, first off.. We have to be seen together. Eating or just strolling.”

“We’ve been photographed last night.” Taeyeon said nonchalantly.

She hummed as a sign of agreement. “Next. Have a ride once a week.”

Her eyebrows knitted. “My car’s tinted. Nobody will see us.”

“Yes, but it could come in handy for interviews, you know.”

“Oh. Okay.”

“So Friday’s fine?”

“Friday it is.”

“Good.” She smiled. “During performances, we play with each other.”

“But we are already doing that.”

“Hehe you’re right. I just wanted to play more.”

“Pany..” her voice threatening.

She chuckled. “What? Playing is good. It keeps us energized.”

“Red Bull makes you energized, Pany.”

“Well, that, too. Anyway, next, just stay close to me.”

“I tried.”

“Huh?”

“I mean, I’ll try.” She changed the topic instantly. “As I said last week, there will be times that I have schedules. Sunny will be with you, then.”

“Okay.” She grinned.

“Anything more?”

“Hmm.. Share some stuff?”

“Oh, isn’t that implied? I’m your friend.”

“Yes. But we’re not doing that since last year.” She meant it as more than sharing things.

Taeyeon caught on that, of course.  “Well, we could share my pants, my shades, your coat…” yet she chose to ignore it.

“Okay. But we shouldn’t share my plushie, my blue gown, my pink dress that Khun bought, my Mickey sweatshirt that’s a gift from Khun, my rubber shoes that Khu--“

“Your bra!!” Taeyeon yelled suddenly.

 

 

 

 

“Because mine are bigger than yours!” she laughed her ahjumma laugh.

She can’t help but laughed along. Taeyeon’s laugh was contagious. “Are not!”

“Are, too!”

“ert!!” she hit her with the sofa pillow out of habit.

Taeyeon was still laughing when she felt her face being hit. “Yah!” It took her 3 seconds before she realized that it was Tiffany who was hitting her. “Taeyeon attack!!!!” Taeyeon forced herself on top of Tiffany and then tickled her.

Tiffany laughed hysterically. She felt good. She hadn’t laughed like this since that time when Taeyeon danced dorkily in front of Jessica who was poker faced, as usual.

“S-sstop… hahahaha… Ttae-Taeyeon ah. S-stop. Hahahaha” she squirmed and turned and squirmed again. She probably looked like a worm now.

“Say you’re sorry first!” she laughed.

“Sorry!! Sorry!! Sorry!!”

“Fair enough.” Taeyeon stood up and dusted her hands as if she did a job well done.

“Joke!!” Upon saying it, Tiffany run to her room, with a tailing Taeyeon behind her. Both girls were smiling ear to ear. They were surely enjoying the moment. They were surely reliving the past.

--------------------------

 

Taeyeon went out of her room and to the kitchen, smile plastered in her face. She didn't bother to know why, but she felt happier these past few days.

“Can’t sleep?”

“Oh My Gosh!” Taeyeon held her chest as she lean on the refrigerator. “Sunny! You almost give me a heart attack. Why are you still awake?”

“Just got home from a schedule.” She sat on a stool and observed the girl.

Taeyeon knew that Sunny wanted to talk about her unexpected way of helping Nickhun and Tiffany. But it isn’t an instant decision for her. She thought about that.

“Go on. Say what you wanted to say.” Sunny opened the topic as she knew that the girl is just waiting for her to speak first.

“I moved on.” 

“I’m not saying that you still don’t.” she cunningly answered.

“I moved on. I don’t feel hurt anymore when they are together. I can now treat her as the best friend she is to me before I fell for her.”

“No butterflies in the stomach? No stuttering? No intense staring?  No el—“

“Okay, okay. Stop that.” She tried to remember her encounters with Tiffany in Sunny’s questions and she knew she had to stop her. “It’s embarrassing, Soonkyu. And to answer your question, there’s none whatsoever.” She grinned.

“Really?”

“Really, really.”

“Okay. Just tell me when you stop playing dumb, and then we'll talk. Ciao~” she hop off the stool and walked towards her room.

Taeyeon was about to retaliate but thought otherwise.

 

 

I’m not playing dumb. she told to herself.

 

 

======

hello, sorry it would take one more chapter maybe(?) to introduce their sides. Just have to put KhunFany as starters bec I needed to establish their good relationship before I had to lay low Nickhun and focus on taeny's development. 

Thank you. ^^

-rookie writer