Wine and Puzzles

A Night In

AU: Sorry this is so long, I wasn't sure how to split it up so it's just going to be one long thing.  I'm sure this is very choppy and there are probs a lot of errors so please excuse all that and I'll try and fix it later

I reached up into one of our kitchen cabinets to take down two wine glasses, the problem though was that they were just out of my reach.  With a humph I stretch up again and still can’t quite reach.  I look around to make sure my boyfriend, Seunghyun wasn’t about to see what I was about to do and after seeing that he isn’t in eyesight, I hop up onto the counter on my knees.

“Doll, What are you doing?” a deep voice asks, amusement apparent in it and startles me almost causing me to lose balance.

“Careful there,” he says, rushing over, his hands on my hips for support.

“I was trying to get the wine glasses down but they were too high up” I explain, grabbing said glasses and handing them to him.  He places them on the counter before helping me get down from the counter.

“Thanks” I say with a smile and stretch up to kiss him on the cheek.

Seunghyun smiles at the action, “Just ask next time you can’t reach something and I’ll get it.  I don’t want you to fall,” he says, caring eyes looking down at me causing me to bite my lip sheepishly.

Seunghyun chuckles lightly at my reaction, “How about we put wine in those stubborn glasses,” he proposes and I can’t help but giggle and nod as he goes to get the bottle opener to open the red wine that he had gotten earlier that day.  Neither of us likes to go out much and since it was a cold and snowy day, we decided to just stay in and put together a puzzle that we had picked out a while ago but never got around to. 

Once the wine was pored, he handed me one of the glasses.  “Here, try this” he says and I gladly take the wine from him.

Taking a sip of the drink, I smile, “Yum, good choice babe. Now lets go get our puzzle on!” I say excitedly and grab the bottle of wine to take out to the living room where our puzzle is waiting.  Seunghyun chuckles at my enthusiasm before following after. 

“So I think what we should do first is dump everything and sort out the edges” I suggest as Seunghyun puts on some soft music for us to listen to.

“Good battle strategy, Doll” he jokes smiling at me as I dump the puzzle pieces on the table.

“Here, go through these ones and put the ones that aren’t an edge back into the box,” I say pushing some pieces towards him before going back to focus on the ones in front of me. 

Fifteen minutes passed like this and finally we had the pieces separated and were now finally able to start putting them together.  A bottle of wine and some light conversation later and we finally had the outline of the puzzle done.  I dump out the rest of the pieces so we can get to work on those. 

I realize just how many pieces there were and groan, “Remind me why this puzzle was a good idea?” I ask trying to unsuccessfully put two pieces together before pushing them aside with a pout.

Seunghyun reaches over and pokes one of my cheeks, “You thought the colors were pretty,” he teases causing me to pout more before grabbing more pieces that look like they are from the same general area and get to start piecing them together.

“Yes!” I exclaim after getting a few to match up only to look over and see that Seunghyun had managed to get an entire corner of the puzzle done while I was doing my bit.  By this point though, my eyes were starting to hurt from staring at the puzzle and my back was starting to protest the bent over position so I start to rub at one of my shoulders.

Seunghyun notices what I'm doing and moves over by me, replacing his hand with mine as he gently kneads at my shoulder, causing me to moan softly at the contact.

“How about we stop with the puzzle for the night and watch a movie instead” he suggests, guiding me over to one of the couches before connecting his computer to the TV so we could watch one of the foreign movies that we had downloaded to it to watch.  Once the movie was set up, he settled onto the couch, pulling me up against him so I could snuggle into his side.  Seunghyun wasn’t the cuddliest person but he liked having me close by when we slept or watched movies.  Because the movie was in a language that neither of us knew, conversation was minimal so we could pay attention to the subtitles.  It wasn’t long though before the hand that was resting on my hip starting to move in soothing motions up and down my side.  I let out a sigh of contentment before trying to snuggle closer to the warm body I was pressed against.  Before I know it, the hand moving on my side decides to slip up my shirt and I can feel his warm hand against my bare skin.  At the action I look up at him questionably but he’s looking at the movie on the TV.  At this point, the wine has more than started to take its affect so between that and the hand caressing my skin, it’s safe to say that I have completely lost interest in the movie and was starting too feel rather warm. I can’t help the slight yelp that escapes my lips when I suddenly feel his fingertips dip down into the waistband of my sweatpants and graze over my hipbone.  Seunghyun chuckles at that reaction and does it again, causing me to moan slightly this time.  My hips were always a sensitive area and Seunghyun always loved exploiting it.

“ it” I say before shifting so I’m straddling his lap and start kissing him deeply.

“Took you long enough” he teases between kisses, both hands now going from my hips to up my back and back down my sides before repeating the action.

One of my hands rests on his shoulder while the fingers on the other tangle in his hair, trying to pull him closer to me as he places kisses down my neck before biting on my collarbone just hard enough to make sure there will be a mark there without breaking the skin.  Unable to take much more, I tug at his hair, signaling that I wanted his lips again and thankfully he gets the message because next thing I know, his lips are back on mine as he gently nips at them.  Suddenly the world spins as he shifts us so I’m lying on my back on the couch, legs wrapped around his waist.  I lift myself up, allowing him to remove my shirt before laying back down, welcoming the feeling of his lips moving down my chest to my stomach. 

“You like that Doll? You’re so soft” He groans out, lips still working on my torso, my back arching at the contact.

I let out a noise that’s somewhere between a hum and a moan, “you’re lips feel so good” I say and before things get farther, he casts the sweater that he was wearing aside and I can’t help but my lips that the sight of my boyfriend’s body that very few people have ever had the honor of seeing do to his excessive liking of keeping covered.

The rest of our clothing is gone before we know it and the night rolls into a beautivul haze of love and passion.  The next morning, I wake up with a groan as I realize that we fell asleep on the couch and hadn't bothered to move.  I look down and see Seunghyun asleep, still on top of me with his head resting on my chest. I can’t help the smile that graces my face at the sight of my sleeping boyfriend and I almost feel bad about having to wake him so I can get up because my body is stiff from sleeping on the couch and I need to stretch. 

I nudge at his shoulder, “Hey babe, time to wake up” I say gently but it doesn’t seem to make any difference, in fact, all he does is groan and try and snuggle closer.

With a huff, I start poking at his cheeks and face and that seems to have the desired affect, “what?” he asks deep voice even deeper with sleep.

“Time to get off me” I say nudging him again and this time he actually does move allowing me to get up. 

“So what do you have going on today?” I ask, my joints popping as I stretch out.

“Not much since it’s the weekend,” he says, eyes not leaving me.

“If that’s the case, how about we take a shower and then go get breakfast somewhere and maybe, just maybe, we could get back to that puzzle” I say smiling.

“Sounds like a great plan, Doll” he says smiling back before getting off the couch to follow me into the bathroom to start part two of our date in.