the first. . .

If I fall in love with you
A smile automatically curved Leeteuk's lips as soon as he saw a gray convertible car pulled up the parking lot of his cafe. He watched as a man strode out of the car with a confident look on his face. The man was wearing a black shirt that he paired with red pants, pretty unusual for a business executive to wear but everything in that man was unusual, it is part of his charms. He had a long black hair that was perfectly tucked behind his ears, round eyes, aristocratic nose and pinkish lips that look so soft and sweet. He was Kim Heechul, the man who was making his heart go crazy every moment their eyes meet.
 
Heechul's visit to the cafe had become a daily routine for the both of them. Their short talks turned into hours of non stop conversations, their awkward glances turned into intimate stares, their brief holding hands turned into sweet hugs and occasional kisses on the cheeks. . .but their intimacy never went far beyond those, just sweet little things that always make his heart rush.
 
"Hyung." He felt someone tapped his shoulder but he just ignored it, he was too busy watching the gorgeous man in front of him. "Hyung!" 
 
"Yah!" He yelled at the young man behind him who just almost cracked his eardrums. "What do you want?" He asked with an annoyed tone.
 
"You're too obvious." the other giggled.
 
"Shut up." He rolled his eyes.
 
"Hyukjae, stop bothering your boss." Heechul said to the young man right after he gave him a peck on his cheek.
 
"I'm just gonna ask him if I can take a day off."
 
"Today?" he asked.
 
Hyukjae nodded.
 
"No." Heechul immediately interrupted. "We're gonna go somewhere today." Without even saying another word, Heechul grabbed his arm and pulled him outside. "I'm going to send a friend later." The man added before they finally left the place.
 
They went inside the younger's car and as soon as he slammed the door close, his vision started to spin. He covered his face with his hand to hide the uneasiness in his face. He didnt want Heechul to worry.
 
"Is there something wrong?"
 
"Err no, I'm just worried about the shop. I dont know if Hyukkie can handle everything there." He lied as he tried to put a fake smile on his lips.
Heechul faced the road again which he took advantage of, he closed his eyes to lessesn the dizziness that he was feeling. 
 
"I sent Donghae, I dont know if he's gonna help though." The raven haired man chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.
 
He stared at Heechul's smiling face and it was precious, it was far from the Heechul he first met. He reached for the other's hand and held it tightly, with their fingers sweetly entangled as he felt another pang on his head which made him close his eyes once more. 
 
Leeteuk felt as if he was drowning, he felt like his energy was being out from his body. He then felt like he was being pulled into a deep slumber and had no enough strength to stop himself. He fell asleep, no, he lost conciousness.
 
**************
sorry for the very short update
I'm still in the midst of thinking if I should continue this fic or not
also, I'm kind a writing some other stuffs too~
they're also fics but they're not in english, it's in Filipino/Tagalog
If you're interested in reading it, just tell me so I can send the links to you <3 <3