First snow fall

If I fall in love with you

 

A/N: sooooooo I said 1 week right? but ya, here I am again after less than 24 hours lol
I kind of got excited on writing the last part so~~ here it is :)
I hope you'll enjoy it~~
 
*****

 

Heechul's been staring at his angel's pale sleeping face all night. He was worried like hell but he couldnt do anything but just hold his hand and hope that he will still see his angel's lively and very beautiful smiles.

The worry that he was feeling was slowlly eating him with every second especially that he had no idea what was happening to the most impportant person in his life; the doctors, even his cousin refused to tell him what's happening.

"Why did you leave the hospital without permission?" He whispered as he caressed his pale skin.

He tightened his grip on his angel's hand as he wiped the tears that were staring to pool in his eyes.. He wasnt sure but there is something inside him that was telling him that what happened to Jungsu is because of something that is worse than before. There was something weird inside him that made his heart break slowly, something that made him really sad and scared.

He kept on wiping his tears when he felt the cold hand that he was holding, move for a bit.

"Jungsu." He whispered as his angel slowly opened his eyes

"Hi." Jungsu just smiled at him like the man didnt fell on the ground, unconcious

He, again, caressed his cheek as he brushed the loose, brown hair on the other's forehead."How are you feeling?"

"Fine." Jungsu smiled.

Heechul felt another rush of sadness as he stared at Jungsu's face. He was smiling but he could see in his eyes that he was hurting and seeing that made the fear he was feeling even worse and that fear quickly turned into pain as he felt his angel's grip on his was starting to loosen, not because he is starting to let go but because he was loosing the energy to do so.

"I'm sorry." He muttered as he held Jungsu's hand tighter, tight enough for the both of the....tight enough to tell his angel to not let go.

“For what?” Jungsu asked as a flash of pain crossed his face which he failed to hide behind his weak smile.

"Because I cant do anything and I didnt pay much importance to our love

"You have nothing to be sorry about." Leeteuk sighed, not because he wanted to but becausde breathing became to hard for him as well. "We made a choice and I will never regret noe be sorry for that. My heart decided whom to love and I'm more than happy that it chose you. I will never ever feel-" He failed to finish what he was saying as he bit his lip as he felt something weird

"What's wrong?" Heechul asked.“

“I cant feel your hands anymore.”

Shock and fear flooded his system. He let go of his angel's hand and just like what he expected, it just fell lifeless. He saw how pain entered Jungsu’s eyes.

Heechul just stared at Jungsu's eyes and held his hands once more, this time, tighter as another set of pain pinched his heart. Seeing his love suffering made him suffer a hundred times more. He wanted to ease the pain that his anhel was feeling but couldnt do anything but held his hand, pray and cry.

"You’re still a cry baby.” Jungsu smiled again. “I’m gonna be fine.” He reassured Heechul although he perfectly knew that he's just saying that to ease the pain Heechul was feeling. "Just stay by my side and I'll be fine. Promise me that you will.

"I will." Heechul kissed his angel's chapped lips gently. "I promise I will. I wont leave you

"I love you." Jungsu whispered. "I want to tell you this before I loose the  chance to. I've been keeping this inside me since I first laid my eyes on you

"I cant blame you on that. I know I'm irresistable." Heechul joked, trying to ease the tensed atmosphere

"You really do need som help. Besides, it's not like I'm the only one. Do you think I didnt notice how looked at me before?"

He just smiled and planted a sweet kiss on Jungsu’s lips again. “Yes, I do love you since then and expect me to love you until the end of time."

"Do you know long have I waited to hear those words from you?" A tear fell from his angel's eyes."Do you know how much I want to touch your beautiful face right now and kiss your tears away? I want to hold your hands the same way you hold mine. I want to hug you tight and hold you in myarms forever but I know I cant.....and I will never be able to

Pain, again, surged in his system as tears also fell from his eyes.

“Shhh.” He hushed. “Just rest.” He literally kissed Jungsu's tears away. “Just rest and I promise you, everything will be fine when you wake up."

He lied. He knew that he was just lying to his angel and to himself when he said those words. The moment he saw Jungsu lost his senses, he already knew that the end is coming. He was just too scared to accept it.

Jungsu closed his eyes as Heechul kissed them. He wanted to stop those beautiful brown orbs because he was scared of the possibilty of not seeing them open again.

"Jungsu." He whispered to his ear.

“Hmmm?”

"Nothing. I just want to hear your voice again."

"Heechul."

"Hmmm?" He chuckled. "Dont tell me you just want to hear my voice too."

"Nope. Your voice is already engraved in my heart. But I would love to hear it again every second." He smiled. "I just want to ask you a little favor."

"What is it?" Heechul kissed Jungsu's hand.

"Just hold my hand, hold my hand until I fell asleep. Hold my hand until-" He sobbed. "Until you can but let it go when it's needed. Continue living your life. I want you to find a new hand to hold on to and be happy."

"Jungsu-"

"I'm going Hee."

Heechul felt like his energy was out of his body after hearing those words from the person he treasure the most. He knew deep inside him what those words mean: his angel is going he is going to where angels are suppose to be.

"Goodbye Heechul. I love you...so much....and this love will forever bound us till eternity."

He just cried and cried and cried as he watched the love of his life ran out of life. He just watched as his angel stopped breathing.

He's gone. He already left me.

"Goodbye Jungsu. I love you. I will love you forever.”

*****

Heechul just found himself crying in the middle of that cold cemetery as he stared at his angel's smiling face in the photo in front of him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.  "I should've met you earlier."

Heechul tried wiping his tears but they just kept on pouring. Even though seven years had already passed, everything was still fresh in his mind....in his heart

“You’re already at that age and you’re still a cry baby.”

That voice. Those familiar words.

He shifted his attention to where that certain voice was coming and he felt that all his blood was drained out of his system as small, white, chunks of snow fell from the sky.

First snow fall.

“Did you know that the person you are with during the first snow fall is your destiny?”

"Jungsu?"

The guy just smiled and waved at him before he started walking.

"Jungsu! Wait!" He yelled but his angel just ignored him and continued walking like he didnt even hear him.

He tried running after him but his angel just disappeared into thin air.

"Jungsu." He whispered. "How on earth can you be alive again?" He asked as he let his tears with the cold snow.

*****

A/N: so how was it? hehehe

questions? anyone?
coz I do have some~
who is that guy in the cemtery?
is he a ghost or smth?
will the other pairings that was hinted in the previous chapters gonna have stories/be emphasized as well?
and the last one...
is there gonna be a sequel?

IDK lol
so just stick around to know the answers to my own questions hahaha

ryopin_2010 hi :) nothing lol...I just want to say hi~~~ and about your suggestion, that is actually my plan and let's just keep that a secret between the two of us..ok? hehe

/edit...to my friends here....I will post little something later~~ kind of...a heads up on what's my answer to my own questions lol
/and why do I feel like I'm the only one excited about this ;__;
/well..I dont really care hehehe xDD