Silence is Dangerous

JaeJoong is Quiet

Kim JaeJoong is a talker. He can be a little shy at first with strangers but once he starts, he can talk for hours. So whenever he doesn’t say anything, there is obviously something very wrong.

Today he is quiet. He’s much too quiet, with a dangerous glint in his eye that Park YooChun and Kim JunSu know very well. They sit in a private room at JaeJoong’s new café, J-Holic. YooChun tries to look contrite but is failing miserably as his twitching lips and shoulders shaking with laughter attest to. JunSu is having a harder time controlling the snickers that escape his mouth as he looks everywhere around him but at his obviously pissed hyung.

JaeJoong takes a deep drag of his cigarette as he tries to control his anger over the current situation. This has definitely got to be one of the stupidest things these two have done. The fact that they still think it’s funny after Jae confronted them about it 20 minutes ago is only making him madder.

“So…” He finally speaks as he angrily snuffs out his cigarette in the ashtray. He keeps his voice controlled and even, only proving how furious he is. “Either of you care to explain what happened?”

“Honestly, hyung. We really thought that it was only temporary. We didn’t know it wouldn’t wash out.” YooChun says with a straight face.

Give this man another acting award! Jae thinks sarcastically. I know him better than that.

“Ne, JaeJoong hyung. It was an honest mistake.” JunSu nods.

“An honest…mistake?” Jae asks dangerously. They both nod innocently at him using their best puppy-eyed looks, hoping it will calm the older man.

“YOU DYED MY DOG PURPLE!!!” Jae roars, throwing YooChun and JunSu into a fit of laughter. YooChun falls off his chair in hysterics.

The said dog watches them all curiously, his purple fur shining brightly in the sunlight.

“Not only did you dye Hiro, you turned him a color I hate! HE LOOKS LIKE AN EGGPLANT!” JaeJoong yells.

“Well, look at it this way JaeJoongie hyung. There’s no way you will be able to lose sight of him.” YooChun chuckles and wipes the tears of laughter from his eyes.

“So…we kind of…did you a favor.” JunSu says between giggles.

If looks could kill, Jae’s dongsaengs would be a smear on the wall. He stands up angrily, scooping up Hiro in his arms, and storms away from them, flinging a never ending string of expletives over his shoulder.

“YAH! Hyung! That’s a really rude hand gesture you know!” YooChun calls after him.

“@#$% YOU, PARK YOOCHUN!” JaeJoong roars back, sending the two younger idols into another burst of laughter.

“Hyung. Is this payback for Jae Hyung gluing your to the toilet seat?” JunSu asks. YooChun slowly nods and his darkened eyes turn towards JunSu.

“I haven’t forgotten that you played a part in that.” He mutters and JunSu’s eyes grow wide with fear. He leaps to his feet and starts running for the exit with YooChun close behind him.

It’s just a normal day with JYJ. 

A/n: Dying an animal is rather common here so I hope you do not think that it's cruelty to animals. LOL.