Answered Questions P1

Kfanfiction's Writing Competition

Questions on Length:

"Submissions shouldn't exceed three chapters. " Does the word count of each chapter matter?

No.

Would it be fine if there's only one chapter/Can we write one-shots?

Yes.

 

Questions on Eligibility: 

If we arent a writer, could we still submit an entry? What if we have nothing for you to promote, but would still like a shot at this competition?

   I wouldn't mind giving you a shot, but i'd like to help people who are into fanfic writing, so I'm not sure how that would benefit you as a writer.

For the writing competition, do we still need to have an account on LiveJournal? I already have a Tumblr and AFF account.

You only need one active account on either Tumblr, Aff, or LiveJournal. 

How many entries can each contestant send in?

One entry per applicant.

English isn't my first language so I don't know if I'll participate. I really don't want to make a lot of mistakes. Can I still join?

As long as it’s understandable, it shouldn’t be a huge problem. Either way, your fic will be mentioned (see post) so might as well have fun with it.

 

Questions on Topic:

If I were to use the topic of swapping roles of the main characters, would the story itself have to take place in the same setting as the said story?

It can take place in the sa meworld, but it does not have to be the same situation (ie, there doesn't need to be an oppressing mom, but the institute is still present, if you're choosing Silver  Heart).

Why is not allowed?

I don't write and I don't like reading . More details here. 

If I were to choose the first option with you as the main, what character would you like to be paired with? Also, is angst a good theme or do you prefer a happy ending?

Preferably a bias. For an idea on biases, you can scroll through reblogged photos on my Tumblr. My current bias is Kai. 

I can't tell you what theme I prefer since I want you to choose one yourself.

 

 

Keep asking questions! It helps everyone.

Also, a lot of people have expressed hesitancy in participating ... don't. haha. You can participate as long as you are a fanfic writer. All authors who submit an entry will have their names/stories mentioned in a post. Although they won't be actively promoted like the winner will be, they will still be acknowledged for their efforts, because I don't want anyone to be left behind. Therefore, those reading the list at the end of this competition have a choice to visit their websites. 

 

So please, participate in the competition! It also makes for good writing practice.

  •  
  •