Chapter 1

Can Love Really Hurt?

You wake at 5:30 am and get ready for school.  "New day... but the same schedule..."  You put on your coat and head to the bus stop.  "Hey! Ladyin the school uniform.!" You susuddenly stop and a boy with soft black hair bumps into you and the two of you fall. "Sorry lady, are you okay?" You look up and nodded while rubbing the dirt off your skirt. "Yeah thanks. But where you calling me?" The boy helped you up and gave a warm smile. "Yeah, umm..... why are you going to school so early?" You smiled and put on your bookbag. " Was that so important that you had to  run me over? Haha, My new school is far from here so I have to get this early." He put his hands in his pockets and looked down. "Well.... no... you dropped your name tag." You looked at you uniform and ruffled his hair. "Oh! Thank you! " the boy looked up and smirked. "Your name is Kim  Seul Ki,  right?"  You put on your tag and nodded. "Well am Kim Hui Dae and it happens so that we go to the same school." You look at him and smile. "So? Wanna walk to school together? " He put his bookbag on one shoulder and started walking. "let's go, Kim SeulKi." You smiled and ran to him. "So you are new to the apartments? " You signed and nodded,. " But I didn't see your mom or dad move in with you that day. Where ara they?" You bit your lip and sat on the ben h waiting for the bus. "I live alone, My parent traveled to Africa and my big brother left to study overboard. " HuiDae looked at you and bit his tongue.  "What about you, Kim Hui Dae, where are your parents? I didnt see them come out or anything. " You looked up and saw Hui Dae ignoring to question.  The bus arrived and Hui Dae sat next to you. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Hui Dae came to school together and it was full of people! "Waoh! This school is huge!" Hui Dae smirked and pulled you inside. "Lets go show you around, SuelKi." He pulled you and you almost tripped.  "Hey man dont just pull her." You looked up and saw a tall handsome guy. " Hey class pres, dont you have to go be a good boy somewhere else?" You bow and walk with Hui Dae. The class President smiled at you and waved. "Hey Oppa, where are we going?" Hui Dae stopped in the middle of the school's hallway. "Did you call me 'oppa'?" You smiled and rubbed your neck. "Sorry if it infends you but you look like my brother from behind. " Hui Dae smirked and lefted up your chin. " Just dont call me 'oppa' in public." You nodded and saw the office. " Bye!" You ran inside and waited for your schedule. 

-HuiDae's pov-

You look at Seul Ki run into the office and smirked. " Seul Ki!, you're really are something, huh?" You walked to your class and stared out the window.  ~flash back~ Seul Ki lookes at you and sighed. "What about you, where are your parents? " You ignored her and went inside the bus. ~flash back ends~

You sighed to yourself and looked down on your desk. " what parents?"