The Tale behind Her

私のガールフレンドは、ドラゴンの王女である-My Girlfriend is a Dragon Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School Library

A teenage student named Shoji Suzuki and his friends Sora Kato and Takeru Kato were in the library checking out books and Shoji was looking for the tale his Oba-chan and Oji-chan told him about. ''Where is that book?'' Shoji whispered. Other students were cutting out and making crafts on the table and sometimes they would get in trouble. The students wore uniforms, it's not a dorm school. Shoji found the book and opened the book. He found the tale, Shoji checked out five books of the Dragon Princess and he went to the bean bags and read one book. 

About ten minutes later, the final bell rang, it was time to go back home. Shoji grabbed his books and went out to his locker.

Hallway

Shoji went to his locker, grabbed his black and white backpack, grabbed his black and white sweat shirt, and he jammed his books in the backpack.

Outside

Shoji walked outside sitting with his friends on the table, ''Shoji,'' Takeru replies. ''Why did you find the tale books?'' ''My Oji-chan and my Oba-chan told me about the myth.'' Shoji said. Someone behind tapped Shoji on the shoulder, Shoji turned around, it was Azumi. ''Shoji-kun, I'll see you tomorrow!'' Azumi said. ''Okay, bye.'' Shoji said. Azumi gave Shoji a blow kiss and Shoji waved. Azumi got in the front of her red car that her sister was driving and off Azumi and Saki went. Then Shoji's white car pulled up. ''Gotta go guys,'' Shoji replies. ''See you guys tomorrow.'' Shoji ran to the car and sat on the front.''Seat belt yourself Shoji.'' Shoji's Oba-chan said. Shoji seatbelted himself and the car went, ''How was school?'' Shoji's Oba-chan asked. ''It was okay.'' Shoji said. ''Did you find the books about the tale I told you?'' Oba-chan asked. ''Yeah.'' Shoji said. 

Shoji's House

Shoji's Oba-chan, Kazumi parked the car outside the garage and Shoji got out of the car and got inside the house. ''How was school kid?'' Oji-Chan asked. ''Otou-san,'' Kazumi replies. ''In the car, Shoji did not want to talk.'' Shoji walked upstairs and opened the door to his room.

Shoji's Room

Shoji threw his backpack on his bed and he tossed his sweater in the drawers. Shoji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter