[ing] Laughter

yixing dabbles

Sehun was never an expressive person, He thinks everything should be simple, quick and efficient. Whic meant he never really "Went out." Sure his looks got the ladies and a fair amount of men, He personality did not. 

And hitting the ripe age of 22 his childhood friend Jongin, A boy tanned boy sightly smaller then himself by with boyfriend named Kyungsoo a petité boy with fairly big eyes which were too big for Sehun's liking.

Jongin thought that Sehun should be "out in the wild" which Sehun replied with a no since his skin is very sensitive. Jongin always tried to set up him with countless of different men all .Although Sehun tried to get out of the ordeal Jongin insited.

The first time it was a man called Luhan well Sehun was never sure If he should call him a man he was too pretty with doll like face. Sehun often meet Luhan but always with a different hair color which is damaging. The body needs to be healthy to set a good example to children. Sehun has always dreamed of having children but Luhan didn't seam like a good role model.

The second time was a man called Suho a fairly handsome man Who was in his early twenties, which Sehun found it hard to believe since the man acted like a father in his mid forties. Like always paying for the meal which Sehun honestly disliked since it makes him like he is in debate. And the man never seemed to be like a boyfriend but rather someone who would look out for him.

The third time it was a delicate looking man, with a beautiful name called Zhang Yixing;  his looks weren't bad either fair skin, chocolate brown eyes,  caramle hair and a sweet dimple on his right cheek. "Annyoung your Sehun right?"a sweet voice came through which burst Sehun's thought. To Sehun Yixing was perfect, perfect height, perfect eyes perfect everything!

Their first date quickly ran to their  to their 32nd not that Sehun was couting. And Sehun was even introduced to lots of new things, such as bubble tea it was a wonderful subtance, with these weird little jelly balls at the bottum but it tasted heaveanly. Sehun found out cute little things about Yixng that made him more perfect like how Yixing knows how to play the pinao and guitar but can only play songs by listening to them; oh and how he has a senstive neck which Sehun loves to tease about beacuse Yixing face becomes a bright shade of apple red.  Sehun dull life became more bright with his lovely Yixing around even his boring apartment started to have pops of colour because of Yixing insting saying stuff like "What you if you only know the colours black, white and grey then your whole life will be boring Hunnie~" Sehun loved the cute little nick-name Yixing gave him 'Hunnie' It really seemed to just roll of his tounge. Sehun though of a nickname for Yixing but he was too embrassed to say it.

Time fleww~ by and I was already their one year anniversary and Finally had the courage to say those three wrongs that Yixing was longing to hear...

"Hunnie! Happy anniversary!" Yixing yelled showing his pearly white,

"e-Erm Yixing .."

"Yes Sehunnie?"

"I Love you Xing" 

Yixing grinned a grin bigger then the stars and the moons,

" I love you too, you babo" Yixing pulled His Sehun in a bear hug and after that Sehun's life was always full of laughter.

 

 

-FIN-