What You Mean To Me

What You Mean To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hae lee has been Kai’s girlfriend for a couple of months now. They could be described as the happiest couple on earth.

Hae lee knows how hard it is to be the girlfriend of Kim Jongin also known as Kai of Exo. Because of Kai’s hectic schedule, they rarely see each other. She misses him so much. One time they decided to meet in a café to have some quality time together. Hae lee arrived 10 minutes earlier.

--Hae Lee’s POV--

“Glad I arrived 10 minutes earlier.” She sat at the far corner of the café where she first met Kai. This is my most memorable place. A smile was plastered on her face when suddenly someone spoke.

“Miss, that seat is already taken.” Said by the man behind her. The voice sounds familiar. She thought.

When she turns around she was greeted by the man she loves the most… which is wearing an afro wig, big black shades, a wide-brimmed hat and a fake moustache.

“Jagiya!” she said then hugged Kai.

*chuckles* “Hey… You still know me despite of my disguise. sssshh be quiet. You don’t want to spoil our moment right? You don’t want the paparazzi to see us right?”

“Yeah. Of course. I’m just very happy to see you. You know I’ve missed you so much. I--.”

Hae Lee’s words were interrupted when Kai planted her lips a soft kiss.

“Let’s not talk too much okay? I want to spend my day with you.” Kai said to her with a smile.

They sat and ordered to the waiter. After having their order they walked out from the café and went to Myeongdong and to the Teddy bear museum. They took pictures everywhere. Having a quality time together with Kai is really priceless.

They walked while holding hands that made Hae Lee blushed. While heading to the Namsan Tower, Kai felt somewhat strange. Someone is following them.

“Someone is following us Hae Lee.” Kai whispered.

“Eh? Who?” when Hae Lee turned around, a flash of a camera greeted her. ‘CLICK!’

Then Kai suddenly pulled her hand for a run.

“The paparazzis have followed us. Run as fast as you can jagiya… they won’t stop following us unless we give them a perfect shot.”

They run and run until they parted ways. Hae Lee hid in a mass of people near a restaurant.

“She got away!” she heard one of the three paparazzis who followed her. Then she saw them walking away from her hiding place. There she can breathe now.

“phew! *wipes her sweat* that was close. I wonder where Kai is now.” She wondered.

 

--KAI’S POV--

I think I already ran 100 miles. Why these paparazzis never get tired? He stopped when a very tall wall was in front of him. There’s no way he can escape from these people. He turned around as a sign of giving up. When he turned around lots of camera flashes greeted him. Then a TV reporter came closer to him. 

A TV reporter????  Now I’m really in BIG trouble. He thought.

“Kim Jongin, aka Kai of Exo, one of the biggest artists in the KPOP industry right now was caught heading to the Namsan Tower with a girl. Now it’s confirmed, he is dating someone, for we saw him holding hands with this girl. Come and let’s interview him.” The TV reporter said infront of the camera.

The reporter then places the mic under Kai’s chin.

“Mr. kai, who is that girl you’re with a while ago? Is she your girlfriend? Tell us her name.”

 

--Hae Lee’s POV--

“Mr. kai, who is that girl you’re with a while ago? Is she your girlfriend? Tell us her name.”

Hae Lee jolted up from her place then she faced the television inside the restaurant she’s in. I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter