I.

I Do, I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He paces back and forth while calling for his girlfriend. She wasn’t answering his calls since the interview. He couldn’t understand why she’s been acting like that. They hid their relationship from everyone except their group members for almost two and a half year. But why is she acting like this so suddenly.

“Hyung, I’m becoming dizzy. Stop it!” Exo’s maknae, Oh Sehun pulled his hyung to sit.

“Bomi’s not answering my calls,” He whined and looked at his phone.

“Of course she would, you’re dating her and yet you’ve stated that you like are girls that have long hair, quiet and have white skin,” Sehun raised his voice and flicked his hyung’s forehead.

“What was that for?” Luhan gasped and rubbed his forehead. Sehun looked at him and pointed at the door.

“Chorong-ssi,” Luhan stood up and bowed. Chorong scoffed and sat across Sehun and Luhan.

“You knew what you did right?” She crossed her arms. The door creaked open Hayoung and Eunji entered the room and sat beside Chorong.

“I know,” Luhan looked down.

“Unnie’s insecure you know? She thinks Naeun or Suzy or Sunhwa or Yoona is your ideal type. She thinks you don’t like her anymore,” Hayoung sighed and threw a pillow at the EXO members.

“I like her a lot, no I love her a lot. Why would she think that I don’t like her anymore?” Luhan stood up and messed his hair.

“PABO! It’s because of your ideal type,” Eunji hit Luhan on the back.

“She was voted as first love idol by male idol group members, she could also be a safe answer for your ideal type,” Hayoung complained.

“The issue between her and Minhwan oppa was not that burdensome for the both of them. Why can’t you answer the interview with her name?” Chorong whined.

“Of course! I didn’t know she can be a safe answer. The safest are Yoona sunbaenim, Suzy sunbaenim and others. I don’t wanna hurt her by answering other names,” Luhan exclaimed.

“Stop explaining to us and go to Bomi. She might be talking to Kai or L right now,” Chorong opened the door and Luhan sprinted.

“Unnie, why did you tell him that she might be talking to Kai and L right now?” Eunji asked.

“So he’ll be faster, he’s a slowpoke,” Sehun interrupted.

“Did we ask for your opinion, Oh Sehun?” Hayoung scoffed.

“Am I talking to you?” Sehun glared at Hayoung.

“YAH! Stop it double Oh!” Chorong chuckled.

“Noona/Unnie!” Sehun and Hayoung said in unison.

“Ah! Let’s just follow Luhan and Bomi,” Eunji grabbed the ears of the two maknaes.

Luhan sprinted towards Apink’s dressing room and saw Bomi with Myungsoo. Bomi glanced at Luhan but continued talking to Myungsoo.

“You should go talk to him,” Myungsoo pointed.

“I can’t,”

“Yah! Not because we voted for you as a first love idol you can be a safe answer, pabo!” Myungsoo whispered and pinched Bomi’s arm.

“Ouch!” Bomi winced in pain.

“Talk to him,” Myungsoo chuckled and left Bomi alone.

“Be gentle, she’s not in the mood,” Myungsoo whispered to Luhan.

Luhan sat beside Bomi.

“Bomi,” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter