Fairytale Night

Fairytale Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh how I wish that was me

With my hands on your waist

While we dance in the moonlight

 

It was your prom night and you are currently dancing with your boyfriend Myungsoo. Everyone in your school thinks you two are the perfect couple, with you as the most beautiful girl in your school and Myungsoo as the heartthrob. Many girls are jealous of your position right now. You just don’t want to wake up in this fairytale moment.

You stopped dancing “L?” you lifted your head from his chest.

“Yes _____?” he responded.

“You know that I really love you right?” you asked

“Of course.. tell me straightly, what is it?”

“I just want you to promise me… you won’t ever leave me arraseo?”

He caressed your cheeks, “ Silly, why will I? okay, I won’t.” he smiled

You continued dancing. Then he excused his self, for he will go to the cr. suddenly, you caught a pair of eyes looking intently at you. You felt yourself blushing because of it. The pair of eyes was owned by Suho, the richest kid and the most handsome boy in your school. Tss. Myungsoo is still the most handsome for me you thought. He is now walking directly towards you.

“Hey ____” he said.

“Hello Suho.” You greeted him with your warm smile.

“Care for a dance?”

“Oh. Yeah. Sure.”

You two are dancing when One Direction’s I wish suddenly was played.

Play this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeTylHnZRZk

                He takes your hand; I die a little

                I watch your eyes; And I’m riddles

                Why can’t you look at me like that?

 “woah, that song speaks of what I want to say to you.” He mumbled.

“What did you say?” you asked.

“Oh.. nothing.” He said. “Myungsoo is very lucky with you. Every boy in this school envies him and I am no exception.”

               When you walk by, I try to say it

               But then I freeze and never do it.

              My tongue gets tied; the words get trapped.

You were dumbfounded of what he has said. You even blushed. “I’ll take that as a compliment.” You smiled.

“No wonder Myungsoo has fallen in love with you. You have the warmest beautiful smile. You also have the most charming eyes. I hope I can find someone as perfect as you.

 

 “Ahhm.. I think that’s too much.” You chuckled.

 

SUHO'S POV

“Ahhm.. I think that’s too much.” She chuckled

               I hear the beat of my heart

              Getting louder whenever I’m near you.

I can really hear the beat of my heart… Having a dance with my crush is really something. Myungsoo is really indeed lucky to have her.

Yes Suho has a crush on you, ever since classes have started.  You didn’t notice it, for you are busy dating Myungsoo that ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter