A Little Wooyoung-Jealousy Bonding

Forever is a Promise You'll Keep

Lunch break...

“Hi Jonghyunnie!~” Taeyeon greeted.
“Oh hi, Taeyeon noona,” he greeted Taeyeon before turning back to Key, talking about something to him.

“Anyway,” Taeyeon cut in their conversation. “I was wondering if I could talk to you for a while, Jjong.”

“Uh, yeah sure.” He replied to Taeyeon.

“Good!~ Come over here!” Taeyeon dragged him over to a corner.

“So, what’s up, noona?” Jonghyun asked, confused on the way Taeyeon was acting.

“Don’t you ‘what’s up noona’ me, Jonghyun.” Taeyon looked at me pointedly. “Remember what you told me last school year? About how you feel towards Key?”

“Uh, yeah. I remember it, noona. Why?” Jonghyun asked, still not figuring out what Taeyeon was talking about.

“And remember the little piece of advice I gave to you?” Taeyeon asked once more.

“Ne. You told me to confess my feelings for him,” Jonghyun answered.

“AISH!~ You slow dinosaur!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Noona? I don’t understand why you’re acting this way.” Jonghyun said.

“Jjong, have you confessed to Key about your feelings yet?” Taeyeon asked straightforwardly.

“Ahh.. Hehe. About that noona,” Jonghyun scratched the back of his head shly.

“Answer the question, Jjong.” Taeyeon said pointedly.

“A-aniyo.” Jonghyun mumbled.

“Aish!~ You- you- ugh!” Taeyeon said, frustrated. “Why haven’t you told him yet?!?!?!”

“N-noona. Look at him!” Jonghyun said heatedly. “Why would someone like Key have feelings for a dino-looking guy like me?”

“Jonghyun-ah,” Taeyeon said exasperatedly. “Why are you so blind?! Can’t you see that Key’s head over heels for you?!”

“Tch,” Jonghyun scoffed. “Stop lying, noona.”

“I’m not lying!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Even if you aren’t lying, I can’t confess my feelings to him.” Jonghyun said sadly.

“Wae?” Taeyeon asked, concerned.

“What if, what if it will ruin our friendship? What if our relationship won’t work? What if-“

“Why so many ‘what if’s Jjong?” Taeyeon asked. “And how can you even predict what will happen to the two of you if you don’t even try?”

“I’m just scared, noona,” Jonghyun admitted.

“Don’t be,” Taeyeon said.

“I can’t even confess my feelings to him! How can I even handle a relationship with him? And what if his feelings aren’t going to reciprocate mine?” Jonghyun sighed.

“Leave everything to me, Jjong. Leave everything to me.” Taeyeon smirked before walking with Jonghyun back to their table where Key and the others were waiting for them

~o~o~

Meanwhile, in the other part of the cafeteria, a guy was looking intently at Jonghyun and Taeyeon who were sitting beside each other, lauging and giggling  about something Minho said.

“Wooyoung?” Taecyeon asked. “You alright there, man?”

“Huh? Me? I’m fine, Taec.” Wooyoung replied, still looking intently at Taeyeon and Jonghyun’s back.

“Alright, if you say so.” Taecyeon shrugged before turning back his gaze to YoonA, who was talking animatedly with YuRi.

“I’ll be right back, okay Mandu?” Taecyeon said before walking towards where YoonA was.

“Sure sure,” Wooyoung waved him off.

 

First Chansung, then this transfer student named Jonghyun?! How many guys do I have to compete against with, Taeng?