Jealousy? Meet Wooyoung. Wooyoung, Jealousy.

Forever is a Promise You'll Keep

Chapter 12

“Ooooh!” a girl cooed. “Yah, Jang Wooyoung! Does this mean you’re going to date Taeyeon now?”

“MWOH?!” Wooyoung exclaimed. “A-aniyo, we’re just best friends.”

“For now,.” Miss Seo smirked.

“A-a-aniya, Miss Seo,” Wooyoung groaned out, his cheeks turning fire truck red. “We’re really just best friends.”

“Ne, we’re just best friends,” Taeyeon chimed in, trying to help her already red best friend.

“Whatever you say, Wooyoung.” Miss Seo grinned. “But in my opinion, I thi-“ the bell rang, cutting off Miss Seo. “My! Looks like the time passed by, huh? Well then, I’ll see you all tomorrow. Good-bye class!”

“Good bye, Miss Seo!” All of the students chorused.

As soon as Miss Seo was out of the room, Wooyoung quickly dumped his things into his bag, trying, as quickly as possible, to escape the humiliating place which was called his classroom. But alas, he wasn’t quick enough for a certain person, who quickly grabbed his arm as soon as he saw Wooyoung near the door already.

“Whoa!” Wooyoung tried to balance himself as soon as he felt the pull on his arm. “What the heck?!”

“Relax, Wooyoung. It’s just me.” The guy grinned.

“Aish~ What do you want now, Khun?!” Wooyoung said irritably.

“I heard from a particular birdie that you have feelings for our Taeyeonie,” he smirked.

“Yeah, I do. So what?” Wooyoung replied while jerking his arm away from Nichkhun’s grasp.

“I just wanted to tell you that you should probably tell her your feelings already,” Nichkhun said casually. “You never know when someone might catch her.”

“What?” Wooyoung was now confused on what Nichkhun was trying to say to him.

“Aish, this babo.” Nichkhun muttered under his breath. “Never you mind, just try to tell her your feelings, okay? Or else someone might just snatch her away from you.”

“Aish, Khun. What are you trying to tell me? I’m already hungry, you know.” Wooyoung groaned.

“What I’m trying to tell you is,” Nichkhun grabbed his shoulder. “Chansung is flirting with your girl over there!”

As soon as Wooyoung saw Taeyeon with Chansung, the beast in him awakened. MINE! He thought.

“I gotta go, Khun,” Wooyoung said, his eyes set on Chansung’s hand which was now, around Taeyeon’s shoulders.

“Go get her, Wooyoung.” Nichkhun called to him.

“Hey, guys.” Wooyoung said casually, as soon as he reached Taeyeon’s locker.

“Oh, hi Wooyoungie.” Taeyeon smiled.

“Hey, Taeng,” Wooyoung smiled. “Hello, Chansung.”

“Well hello there, Wooyoung.” Chansung replied while glaring at Wooyoung.

“Anyway, Chansung was just telling me about how you went out with IU last year.” Taeyeon said pointedly at Wooyoung. “You never told me about that.”

“Ahh... That... I never went out with her, Taneg. Just a couple of dates here and there...” Wooyoung said while scratching the back of his head.

“But still, you should’ve told me!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“I’m sorry, TaeTae.” Wooyoung apologized.

“It’s okay, Mandu. I just can’t believe you forgot to tell me about this.” Taeyeon said in exasperation. “Anyway, should we go to the cafeteria now?”

“Yeah, sure. Let’s go.” Wooyoung said while slinging his arm around Taeyeon’s shoulder, looking pointedly at Chansung.

“Would you like to come with us, Chansung?” Taeyeon offered.

What?! No! Taeng, what are you doing?!?!?!  Wooyoung thought.

“Me? Nah, I’m sitting with my friends today,” Chansung replied, which made Wooyoung breath out a sigh of relief.

“Maybe next time then,” Taeyeon said, completely oblivious to the way Chansung and Wooyoung were glaring at each other.

“Yeah, maybe next time.” Chansung replied. “Bye, Taeyeon.” Chansung took her hand and held it firmly against his.

“Bye Chansung,” Taeyeon waved as Chansung’s figure slowly disappeared.

“What the heck was that?!” Wooyoung finally exploded.

“Mwoh?” Taeyeon asked, puzzled on why Wooyoung was acting this way.

“What were you doing with him? Didn’t I tell you to stay away from him?” Wooyoung looked at her expectantly.

“Wooyoung, relax. He just bumped into me and we got talking.” Taeyeon explained reasonably. “Now, will you stop your brooding and let’s go to the cafeteria? I’m starving!”

“Fine,” Wooyoung grumbled. “Let’s go.”

“Why are you acting this way, anyway?” Taeyeon exclaimed. “It’s not like you’re my boyfriend or something.”

I may not be your boyfriend Tae, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t wish for you to mine.