▓ CERBUSCHEATSHEET

어둠이 떨어질 때 ¦ WHENDARKNESSFALLS → lookin' for mains yo .









C

H

E

A

T

S

H

E

E

T

 
Before we get started, there are a few terms you guys must know:
Cerbus [ sur-buhs ] pl. Cerbus n. chosen human use-to-be that the cults have given a certain power to. they judge who sins and have a focus of eliminating every single sinner in the world.
Perium [ peh-ree-uhm ] pl. Periums n. creatures who take form as a human and roam the world controlling what ever they are. they are invisible and can only choose one person who can see them forever. an example of a perium is Death.
Moving onto the actual cheatsheet...
one. We are picking nine characters to be the main stars of this road show - our characters are the leaders of each division but they are what we call... "the homoual supporting cast" - I'm joking - but yeah. You guys are required to pick a leader you wish your character will follow.
two. Love interests are not required, that's why we don't have a section for them in the application. But if you must - write it in the comment section and give a valid reason as to why you're falling in love in the middle of a war.
three. You can be any ethnicity you want, but this story takes place in NYC. The home and heart of the cerbus. And we recommend you don't use idols as faces because just no. Be smart about who you chose and all of that jazz. (Jung Minhee, Jung Hoyeon, Sen Mitsuji are taken.)
four. Powers must have cons to weigh them out. Most of our powers are balanced out so you guys should too. But don't forget, You guys have to keep them according to how long you guys have been a cerbus.
five. When you're talking about your leader, think about the relationship. We're also picking based on how well you understand the division because each cerbus in a certain division is picked by the leader themselves.
six. There are no plotlines because we want you guys to be creative but you all can't start fighting for the most op power ever or the most loved cerbus in the division. Like be creative guys, please.
seven. Cerbus are all over the world so basically you guys get to be in a certain country, but the orders and demands our characters hear from the Elite means they pull the strings. They tell you where to go. We're all dogs on leashes to the Elite, your character can hate it or can solely focus on eradicating the evil because they have a hateful past with them. But cerbus do not exist. They are reborn without family. Therefore previous family member live believing they died.
 
 
 
 
 
TURN-IN // SOURCE // EXAMPLE [1 ; 2 ; 3]