Chapter 1

My Ex-Boyfriend

Your POV.

It has already been 2 years since I and my ex broke up.He have to break up with me because he is going to be an idol.

I still remember the time we break up.

[FLASHBACK]

2 years ago..

"I'm sorry,we have to break up."Kris said that while looking down.

"But Kris..I'm okay if i couldn't meet you.A far relationship is okay."My tears almost fall but I hold it back.

"No,no.we can't .We should break up now.I'm really sorry."Kris said that and I'm began to sobbing.

"Kris..no..don't leave me..I beg you."And now,I'm already crying and I hold his hand tightly.

"I'm really sorry.,goodbye babe."He peck my lip and he go away.I'm crying hard and called his name but he didn't turn back.I kneel down while crying,suddenly the rain falls down but I let it be.After that i went back home,I had fever and flu,I laid at my bed and looked at my and Kris's photo together.I cried until I fall asleep.

Kris POV.

I woke up from my sleep,I had a dream of her,my sweet ex-girlfriend.I sighed,only god knows how much I missed her.But I know she will move on.I take my towel and take a bath.After this,I and my members are going to the fansign event.I'm kinda excited because I'm going to meet our fans.

[At the fansign event..]

As usual,I take the album and sign it.There was a lots of fans with different characters,I smiled to every fans and they looked so happy.I'm grateful to have them,without them who is me.

Your POV.

I'm going to exo's fansign event today and yeah maybe I will meet Kris.I wear my best outfit and make a braid around my head,it's like a headband.Okay,now I'm ready so leggo!

[At the fansign event]

The first member's sign is from Suho,I give him the album and he signed it.He smiled then he said,"You look pretty."I smiled and said,"Thank You"and moved to the other member.

I take my big glasses and quickly wears it.It was Sehun now,after this is Chanyeol and my ex,KRIS!I hope he didn't recognize me because I changed my style a bit.I give him the album,he sign it and ask my name,"Just put Lia."Then he was like staring at me,I feel like want to cover my face and run right now.Suddenly,something caught my eyes,it was our couple ring,I was shocked but at the same time I was happy.He give the album back then I thank him.

Kris POV.

I see a girl,she makes my heartbeat goes fast.I dunno why this happens.She wears big glasses but she still looks pretty.I asked her name and she said,"Just put Lia."Suddenly I thought of my ex,"Lia..Amylia Lee!"I said that in my head.Then I saw a scar on that girl's hand,it was exactly the same like Amy's scar.She thank me and move to Tao.After she have finsih taking all the members' sign,I quickly take a paper and write something.