sick

aish!..because of this stupid bet!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 3 days since you said those mean words to Jeongmin and since then, you haven't gone to school, even ignoring emails/calls from your friends.It was a hot sunny Saturday morning yet you're curled up in bed, wrapped around in layers of sheets. 

"~~~~-ah we-" The door slammed opened and minah and the others stepped in but stopped midway when they saw a very huge bump on the bed.

"What the heck are you doing?"

  "Is it naturally dark in here?"

"I'm getting goosebumps!"

"Woah killing intent's flowing out! Scary!"

"WHY.ARE.YOU.GUYS.HERE? GET.THE.HELL.OUT." You practically screamed, whole body still buried in layers of sheets.

The poor boys are startled to see this 'scary' side of you for the first time.

The hostility in your voice was towering. "Heh ~~~~~ said you Guys go out. Now, go out." Minah smirked and Pushed them towards the door.

"You too, minah so shut your trap. Leave me alone. I don't have the mood to play with you guys." your voice came out kind of muffled but the annoyance in your voice couldn't be hidden.

"Now I really do think this is serious. You just won't tell me off unless you're seriously pissed. Lemme see your face,"

"w-wait-what the heck are you-"Minah pulled the sheets off of you. 

"No offense but you look horrible. Your eyes are red and swollen with dark panda-like dark circles. Did you cry all night long because of jeongmin?" minah frowned.

At hearing jeongmin's name, the wounds reopened again,"W-who're you talking a-about? Hmp. I'm going back to sleep."

"Idiot! Don't sleep!"

"What? I have rights to take a rest once in a while you know. Plus, it's Saturday. No classes." you were about to wrap yourself in the layers of sheets again when minah grabbed your hand.

You were about to snap but she spoke before you could, "Listen here, damsel in distress, your prince is in his castle, sick as a dog and needs you." Minah said, shaking you by the shoulders.

You snorted,"What are you talking about? That's none of my business. I've cut ties with him already." Curiosity filled you though.

You turned back but minwoo stopped you, "Noona, it's a misunderstanding. Jeongmin hyung really do like you-"

This time, you faced them with trembling lips and tear-filled eyes,"You mean as a pet? I hate being used the most! Though I hate myself more for being fooled! It may not mean anything to him because oh well we all know he's popular and can get any girl he wants. But I'm still a girl that values m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter