Message

Painful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their relationship went back normal as Luhan gave an explaination about him and the girl which known as Park Chorong and she was his childhood bestfriend. Yura knew Luhoon will tried everything to make their relationship dropped. She put all her trust on Luhan and she knew Luhan never did unexpected things that could make her hated him.

☆☆☆

Yura got to be in an university which most known in Asia for medical university.  Yura wanted to be a physically doctor . She liked to confront people who had a lot of troubles and messed up their life became crazy or insane. 

Yura phone was ringing shown she received a message. She raised her eyesbrow as she read the unknown message .

'Stand there dont go ywhere because I coming to you now'

 

Yura went to the nearby bookshop where the all books were sold there . Its seem easy to find out the medication book. 

Yura got the books and went to another shelf . A guy infront of her dropped the book and she kindly took it and gave it to the owner. 

Yura got to be an inch closer with the owner until she can felt his breath inside her nose. Yura gulped and stoop up immediately.  She admitted he was so good looking . He would have a girlfriend now since he had that look of charismatic. 

'Oh thanks' A guy with a cresent eyes smile thanked her

'Youre welcome' she said awkwardly 

'Physically book?' He asked

'Yes' she nodded and took a glance of his 'bussiness books?'

'Oh a soon to be doctor' he laughed

Yura heart stop beating when she heard his laughing . She cant deny that laugh was so beautiful . She snapped in a reality when she thoughts about Luhan . She cursed inside her breath for ignoring her status as his girlfriend. 

'You look beautiful when youre smile' The guy praised her made she felt uncomfortable and covering her face with books

'I think I have to go' Yura bowed and gave a last smile towards him and pay the book . She went out from the book store immediately .

'This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter