The Sisters Reunite

Stay by my Side

Taeyeon, Tiiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun were chatting energetically in their rehearsal room when they suddenly felt it. Their eyes glazed and their tummies were filled with fluttering butterflies.

"Sica." They said all at once, and scrambled to the SME main entrance.

Sure enough, they saw Jessica's silver car slide into a parking space. Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun began jumping up and down, excited to see their unnie. Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri and Hyoyeon were also smiling, happy to see that Jessica has returned. Only Tiffany remained sober, because she alone knew why Jessica was there.

You are going to pay, Lee Donghae, for what you did. She thought to herself. At that moment Sica got out of the car, and all their smiles vanished. Even from a distance, they could see Jessica's puffy red eyes.

When Jessica was standing right in front of them, no words were said. They all burst into tears and gave each other one great hug.

 

"I just don't get it. Why would that jerk suddenly leave you? It's not like you had a fight or something." Taeyeon said angrily.

Jessica sniffed. "I don't think there's a reason. He simply just d-d--didn't lo--ove me anymore." She said, unable to comprehend the words.

"That's no freaking reason why he should leave you!!!!" Sooyoung shrieked. "If you cheated on him-" "Or he cheated on you, that would've been justifiable." Yoona in. Sooyoung nodded. "YOU CRIED NIGHTS OVER HIM!!!" Sooyoung screamed. "AND I WAS THERE, I SAW YOUR FREAKING DEVOTION. AND THEN, HE JUST LEAVES?!?"

Jessica gave her a bitter smile. "Maybe it's not meant to happen. Maybe it wasn't enough that I was devoted, or that I loved him to death. Maybe those things don't matter. Maybe... maybe he's not my soul mate."

They all stared at her, like she just spoke in Spanish. Tiffany broke the silence.

"You ARE soul mates, Jessica. Maybe it's not yet your time to be with each other. But you will eventually have your time. The very first time you saw Donghae, I saw the look on your face. It was like you found something you didn't even know you were looking for. Everything on earth will be in motion just so you two could be with each other."

Everyone nodded. "I don't know, little Mushroom. He left me, remember? I heard everything he said just before he left. You'll only always be my bestfriend. That doesn't sound like what soul mates say to each other." She said, tears pouring endlessly on her face.

They all looked away. They felt Jessica's pain. When Jessica was happy, she was really happy. But when she was sad, she was devastated to the point of dying. They didn't know what to do. Hope is the farthest thing from ther minds.

Suddenly Seohyun spoke up. "Unnie, why are you like this? Why give up immediately on oppa? He's just gone for a night. What if he comes back? What if you gave up on him? What happens to Miyoung then? I don't think true love is meant to be given up during the first sign of adversity."

They all looked at her, amazed by her wisdom. Hope crept up into their eyes. Slow smiles steadily made their way to the girls' faces.

"Thank you, Seohyun. You're right. You don't just give up on true love. Donghae might be gone, but that shouldn't keep me from loving him." Jessica said.

They all felt embarrassed because of their sheer stupidity, giving up at once.

"Can we go eat now?" Sooyoung said. They all laughed.

"Definitely, Sooyoungie." Jessica said.

 

They walked out the building, arguing lightheartedly on where they should eat. But then something happened.

Kim Jaejoong passed them, and he locked eyes with Sica. He gave a small smile, and walked away.

Jessica smiled to herself, but then she shuddered, remembering her own words: you don't just give up on true love.

 

--

Jaejoong finally appeared!

Last update for the day. Gonna sleep now! G'night everyone! :D

Please comment! ((: