Woogyu Bonus

The six men you meet online (and should avoid)

"This is it," Sunggyu thought aloud, "I'm going to die alone." The 24 year-old, currently in the fetal position on his bed with a large bag of gummy bears, decided that although he had gained two new "friends" out of six horrid online dates that finding "the one" just wasn't worth his time any more. He looked over at his work phone on his dresser, contemplating whether or not to end his paid vacation early before being interrupted by an incessant knocking at his front door. Upset over having his own pity party put on hold, Sunggyu grumbled as he shuffled over to the door. As he stared through the peephole, he let out an audible sigh.

"What do you want now?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun through the door.

"First off, it would be really great if you would let me in." Woohyun answered. Sunggyu could tell that the man on the other side of the door was smiling, and begrudgingly with a small smile of his own, Sunggyu opened the door.

As Woohyun stepped in, Sunggyu peeked his head out of the door, looking both ways before turning towards the other man. "What, the little demon decided not to tag along this time around?" Sunggyu questioned as Woohyun looked at him quizzically before he understood. Woohyun just shrugged before plopping onto the couch, mumbling something about Sungjong finding a "sugar daddy or whatever."

Once Sunggyu had observed that Woohyun was comfortably spread out on his couch, he chose to sit in another seat farthest from the man, not wanting a repeat of their date. Woohyun took notice of Sunggyu's disposition and immediately sat up, patting the area next to himself. Sunggyu stared at the vacant space before sitting as far as possible from Woohyun on the couch. With a grunt, Woohyun grabbed Sunggyu by the waist and pulled Sunggyu so close to himself that their thighs touched. Obviously flustered, Sunggyu let out an unflattering yelp before scrambling back to his previous seating area.

With downcast eyes and a cough to clear his throat, Woohyun chose to tell Sunggyu to vent his problems and in return, agreed not to touch the older male. 

That was easier said than done.

Within 8 minutes of talking about his pathetic efforts in love and how he was bound to be alone for the remainder of his life, Sunggyu's head was rested in Woohyun's lap, the younger softly his hair as the ranting continued. As Sunggyu continued to speak, he realized that Woohyun had not uttered a word since they began their little therapy session. 

"Penny for your thoughts?" Sunggyu asked as he shifted to face Woohyun.

"I was just thinking of how this felt nice." Woohyun answered, still Sunggyu's hair.

Sunggyu stiffened, unsure if Woohyun meant what he thought he meant or if Woohyun just enjoyed petting him. As he glanced upward, Sunggyu was startled to see Woohyun looking down at him. Regretfully, Sunggyu removed himself from the warmth and comfort of Woohyun's lap.

Apprehensive, Woohyun began to attempt rephrasing his earlier statement. "Wh-what I meant was that...I like touching you...?", he squeaked out.

Taking the hint that Woohyun was a horrible liar and breathing a sigh of relief, Sunggyu leaned closer, their lips mere seconds apart. "I could get used to that.", he said as their lips came together. At first, their kiss was soft, innocent even, but it soon turned into a mingle of tongues and pleased sighs that neither could discern who they were from. Pulling apart for air, Woohyun tightly embraced Sunggyu and with a peck on his forehead, told him that he would never truly be alone.