02

Ottokae?

Seohyun looked at the clock, it was already nearly midnight and Luhan wasn’t home yet. She had prepared dinner for him just incase he hasn’t eaten yet. “I guess I should go to sleep now…” She sighed.
She left Luhan a note before heading off to bed.
“Goodnight, Zhuhan,” she kissed his forehead and put him into his baby cot.

 

“Eh?” Seohyun looked around, all she saw was trees and darkness around her.
“L-luhan?” She started to get scared.
“Seohyun!”
“Luhan?”
“Seohyun!”
“Lu- Sehun?!” Seohyun called out.
Sehun ran towards her and embraced her, “Are you okay?” He looked at her and examined her entire body from her head to her toes. “Good, you’re not injured.”
“Huh? Injured? Why would I be injured?” Seohyun asked, not understanding what’s going on.
“Don’t you remember? We went for a camping trip together with Luhan hyung and you wandered off into the forest and got lost,” Sehun explained.
“Huh?”


Seohyun immediately sat up, “Oh phew… It was just a dream,” she thought to herself.
She looked to her right, only to find no a empty bed space.
Seohyun checked the time, it was nearly 1am, she sighed.
“I miss him…”

She laid back down on the bed, “Hm, why was Sehun in my dream? Well, this is strange,” Seohyun thought to herself, “Ah nevermind, I’m just going to go get some rest now.” Seohyun pulled the blankets over her body and went into a deep sleep.

---

Luhan stepped into the house, “Oh , it’s already 1am, Seohyun’s probably asleep already,” He sighed.

He walked to the dining area and found some food and a sticky note on the table.

Dear Luhan,
 

I assume you haven’t eaten yet so I prepared some food for you, I’ve already taken care of Zhuhan and everything else.

Get some rest afterwards, okay? I love you.”

-S

Luhan chuckled, it was so like her to be overly concerned about matters like this, actually, Luhan had already eaten dinner a few hours ago but seeing his wife’s cooking made him hungry again, he took a seat and started digging in.


---

“Beep, beep!” The alarm rang.
 

Seohyun opened her eyes and looked to her right, she smiled when she saw Luhan. She hovered over his face and began observing his facial features. He had the cutest nose and the most kissable lips.

“Yah, I know I’m handsome but you don’t need to stare at me like that, right?” Luhan chuckled.
Seohyun blushed in embarrassment and hit his arm lightly.
“Y-yah, get up now, I’ll go prepare breakfast,” Seohyun stuttered.
“No!” Luhan pouted and held on to Seohyun’s waist, bringing her to his side.
“Luhan, you have to go to work soon,” Seohyun frowned.
“Pfft, fine. But good news, I’ll get off work early today at 6pm, we can go for dinner together afterwards.” Luhan caressed her hair.
“Really?” Seohyun’s eyes gleamed.
“Yep, you’re all mine for tonight baby,” Luhan winked.
Seohyun laughed, “Alright, but for now, get up and get dressed.”

---

It was nearly 2 o’clock, Seohyun prepared some small dishes like kimchi and ddeokbokki just incase Sehun hasn’t eaten his lunch yet.
“Alright, time to go!” Seohyun made sure that Zhuhan had fallen asleep before she headed to Sehun’s place.


“Ding dong!”

“Hi, Seohyun,” Sehun greeted.
“Hey, Sehun,” Seohyun smiled, “Your place looks much more organised now.”
“It does, doesn’t it? It took me 4 hours to make my house look this good,” Sehun grinned.
“Your efforts do pay off,” Seohyun said.

“Of course,” Sehun said.
“By the way, I brought some small dishes over just incase you hadn’t eaten lunch yet,” Seohyun handed Sehun the food.
“How did you know? Thank you for the food,” Sehun smiled.

“Wild guess, and you’re most welcome,” Seohyun smiled back.
“Anyway, how come your husband seems to always be busy?” Sehun said while stuffing his face with food.
Seohyun’s smile slowly turned into a frown and her cheery voice turned into a low and sad one, “He works 2 jobs to help support me and the baby, that’s why I almost never get to see him at all.”
Sehun noticed the sudden change of mood with Seohyun, “I’m sorry, Seohyun, I shouldn’t have asked,” he apologised.
“It’s okay, I’m used to it already,” Seohyun faked a smile.

“Anyway uh, thanks for the food, it certainly tastes better than when I try to cook,” Sehun said, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.
Seohyun chuckled, “What are neighbours for?”

“So uh, how are you today?” Sehun asked, trying to initiate a conversation.
“Mm, alright I guess.” Seohyun replied, “Should I tell him about the dream I dreamt of last night? I guess I should,” Seohyun thought to herself.
“Last night, I had a dream that I got lost in a forest when we went camping together and-” Seohyun got cut off.
“Woah what? We went camping together?” Sehun said in disbelieve.
“Yes, together with Luhan, now let me continue my story, please. And apparently, you came to my rescue and then I woke up,” Seohyun said.
“Hmm, that’s interestingly weird?” Sehun cocked his eyebrow, “And who is Luhan?” Sehun asked.
“Tch, he’s my husband, smartass” Seohyun rolled her eyes.


“Like I would know your husband’s name. Anyway, I was wondering if you were free for dinner tonight?” Sehun asked.
Seohyun kept quiet for awhile, “ I have a husband you kno-”
“I know, you were the one who said that you liked the company so I was just asking you over in a friendly gesture, I will never steal another man’s girl,” Sehun rolled his eyes.
“Pfft, I can’t anyway Luhan’s finally getting a break from work and we were planning to go out for dinner,” Seohyun said.
“Oh… Alright then,” Sehun said with a hint of disappointment in his voice.
“Another time maybe?” Seohyun smiled.
“Sure.” He replied.