1.

Belleza

“Okay girls, you ready?” the manager asked the girls of Belleza. They all nodded nervously.

“What if someone recognizes me?” Kyoung Mi

“Well when that happens we can sort something out,” the manager said.

“Anyways and there it is. It’s up. Now go to sleep,” the manager said.

But they couldn’t. They were much too excited to sleep. Why? Because their debut MV was just put onto youtube. 

“Come on, let’s all get some sleep so when we perform we can look umm not tired?” Chaerin said trying not to yawn but failed.

“You’re gonna look tired no matter what you do,” Don Ah said.

“Geeze thanks,” Chaerin said.

“I need some sleep so I am leaving you guys to talk,” Soolin said and then left the room to go to her bedroom.

“Me too,” Joo Eun said.

So they all went back to their rooms. Chaerin had her own room as she was leader and eldest while Kyoung Mi and JooEun shared one room and Soolin and DonAh also shared a room together.

In 30 minutes many things can happen. In 30 minutes, lives can be taken away while others can be born into the world. Fires could be started, rain could have rained and hearts could have broken. Many things can happen in 30 minutes.  But in these 30 minutes, 900 people watched an MV of a group that they did not know of before.  In these 30 minutes, 900 people found the MV awesome or horrible, either way, 900 people watched it.

“Who are these people?”

“Wow, that girl at 2:28 is really pretty,”

“I think these girls will be the next big thing,”

These were just some of the comments that appeared.  If there were some positive comments, there had to be some negative ones but there is no need to list those ones.

When the girls awoke the next day they jumped onto youtube straight away to check how many views their MV got and to their surprise it had reached 9923. In just 8 short hours, they had already gotten so many views.

Next they went onto the K-TOWN official website and saw the comments posted on there and there was one that shocked everyone,

Isn’t she the girl that was with Donghae Oppa?

And because of that one comment people began seeing it as well. Remember that one headline from before? Yeah, well it said, Super Junior’s Donghae seeing someone? And with that it showed a picture of Donghae and Kyoung Mi walking out of a café together.  

“How are my beautiful girls doing?” The manager walked into the dorm with a bag of what seemed like doughnuts.

“Unnie, you shouldn’t bring in food like that to our dorm if we can’t eat them,” Soolin pouted.

“Who said you can’t eat them?” the manager said with an eyebrow raised up in a questioning manner.

“Umm no one,” SooLin hesitated.

“Exactly,” the manager smiled, “Here catch,” she threw the bag to Jooeun who caught it perfectly.

“My treat,” she said.

“You know I would have loved pizza,” Don Ah said.

“Shhh, she might take it back,” Kyoung Mi said as she stuffed a doughnut into while the others just laughed at the sight of her.

“Well you guys have training soon and from there I shall pick you up to go to Mcountdown. Oh, I can’t take you guys to training so walk there yourself,” the manager said and then left.

The day went so fast so each of them and soon they were taken to get their hair and make-up done.  They seemed star stuck to see all the stars they looked up to in the same room as they were.

Once finished with that they were driven to the recording area of Mcountdown.

“Here they are, the new SM girl group, Belleza with Nu Abo,” one of the MC said.

“Are you ready?” Chaerin asked the other 4 girls who just nodded, “well let’s go,”

And with that they walked onto their first performance.  

 


So in the end I picked Nu Abo by F(x) because doesn't it basically mean a new generation or something?|
so yeah. Well there's the start and I find it extremely boring but it's partially because I haven't really gotten use to which character is which so yeah.

QUESTION!

What is your favourite word in another language?