"...."

Switched Control (One-shot)

It’s bad, it’s bad. Not a good sign.’ Kris was talking to himself. He just watched CL’s The Baddest Female collaboration stage along with Lee Hyori’s Bad Girl. He was hyped when he saw she rocked the stage with the fierce charisma of hers but what had made he felt uneasy is when he saw a few male idols also fanboying over his CL.

‘What’s with that Bang Yong Guk?  I really want to wipe that smirk from his face when he watched CL’s hair-winding part. And that Hoya boy even standing and dancing along though he knows that many eyes are watching his fanboying moment over my CL!’ Kris was screaming in his mind. He’s already having a nightmare even before he sleeps.

“Hyung, that girl sure know how to make every eyes glued on her,” exclaimed Suho who are still humming his favourite ‘eonnie-yo’ part. ‘Aish, how could I’ve forgot that I also had this boy to deal with. Argh!’  Kris became more tensed as he had to compete with loads of amount of boy for CL. Why did CL have so many boys who are drooling over her? “Whoa, the stage was really dope. Daebak!” added Tao. “Could all of you stop staring at her?!” shrieked Kris who can’t control his anxiety anymore with s non-stop praise over her girl.

“Psh, chill Kris, chill. We all know that you liked her. If you really like her that much, I dare you to ask her out tonight.” Xiumin who are just quiet from the beginning started to in their conversation. The members who were eavesdropped the two hyung’s conversation nod their head in unison. “Yeah. Just ask her out already, hyung. If not, G-Dragon sunbaenim will get the high chance to be with her,” uttered Kai. He tried to encourage his coward hyung to confess his love to CL.

Kris’ face is blushing hard when he heard Kai’s suggestion. The fans may know him as the ‘cold-guy’ but the reality is he’s a shy person. “Eheyy…how can he ask her out when he’s already blushing even before he met her?” teased Suho while poking Kris’ cheek. “Omo! Omo! He’s burning now..haha..” Suho’s laughing crazily along with Tao when he feels the heat from his face. The other member also tried to contain their laugh. They pity the over-shy guy in front of them. “Shut up, Suho! And don’t laugh at me, you guys. You should help me!” Kris was a bit upset that his own members are making fun of him.

“We don’t have the reason to help you. If you succeed in attracting The Seoul’s Baddest Female as your girl, we will approve both of you as our appa and umma,” challenged Chanyeol while wriggling his eyebrows mischievously. “That’s a great idea!” screamed Chen and he’s high-fiving Chanyeol because he’s totally loved the idea.

“W..w..wait! Are you crazy? She maybe doesn’t even know me. Why should I ask her out on a sudden?” protested Kris. He and his shy heart ain’t ready yet to confess his love for CL but s wouldn’t listen. Little did he knows, he was already dragged by Sehun on his left and Chanyeol on his right along by the rest of the members to 2NE1’s waiting room.

“Palli, hyung! The show is ended now. She might still at their waiting room right now.” Chanyeol is dragging Kris who is not budging his foot to walk. “Andwae! I’m not ready yet. Why are all of you being like this?” Kris fights with s but of course he can’t win against eleven by himself.

In no matter of time, they are already in front of the girls’ room. ‘2NE1’. Suho who are excited to see whether Kris is brave enough to win on their bet didn’t delay a second to knock on their door. He and the other ten members of EXO already hide themselves at a secluded corner just beside the room.

“Come in!” A voice was heard commanding him to enter the room. Kris recognized the voice very much. It was CL’s. His mind is still considering his decision. He wants to run away right now, but before his legs could, the door is already opened. Chaerin appeared with her normal outfit which revealing her pair of y legs. Kris can’t help himself from staring those gorgeous legs of her.

“Yes? Are you looking for somebody?” Chaerin asked the tall man who are already pathetically trembling in front of her. “N..nae, annyeong hasaeyo sunbaenim. I..I..I’m Kris from 2NE1..eh,no…I…I mean, I’m Kris from EXO and I’m the maknae. N..no! I’m the leader,” stammered Kris in nervousness. ‘. Kris, you’re embarrassing yourself in front of her!’ He cursed himself in his thought. His ears caught s laughing their off behind the wall.

“Hyung~ don’t make us embarrassed with your silly action. Confess to her, palli! We’re waiting now,” rushed Suho who cannot take the embarrassment any further. Giggles still can be heard from s. “I..I..” Kris was hesitated to speak the whole sentence. “Yes, you what?” CL questioned him in confusion but a bright smile was plastered on her face.

Kris got sudden courage after he saw her smile. Like he was possessed by something, he gave a quick peck on her cheek. “I like you.” He finally said the words which left CL dumbfounded. She was agape in shock. Kris who didn’t believe with his own action runs away with following him behind, screaming like a bunch of crazy man with their hands waving in the air. They wouldn’t know that Kris will take his step up to that extent. The 2NE1 members who are also in the room – are now forming a circle and holding their hands, jumping around because of that unexpected situation.
 

“Kyaa~~ my wifey was kissed by a man! I’m jealous but that was really cute,” cried Dara who can’t stop squealing right now.

 

“But, unnie, doesn’t he’s the one that you like from our hoobae group? What is his name again? Kris?” Minzy remembered back the times when EXO was on the stage, her unnie’s eyes will be fixed to that particular person. She will be smiling by herself when she’s watching EXO Showtime. Just because of the guy named Kris.

 

“Yeah! And he gotta pay for this tonight,” Chaerin pointing on her cheek. CL’s words sound like a threatening to Minzy and she noticed the creepy smirk on her leader’s face.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*at EXO’s apartment*

All of EXO members gathered in the living room after they are finally tired of teasing Kris and got their lessons by earning some flying kicks from him. Some of them are watching the television and some of them are chatting with each other. Suho keeps budging on Kris – still pestering on him for being coward to run after the kiss but Kris decided to ignore Suho and keep concentrating on his reading.

*knock* *knock*

“Jong In-ah..open the door. There’s somebody knocking outside,” ordered Kris to Kai, but he was too absorbed watching Tom and Jerry on the television. The knocking sound was heard once again.

*knock* *knock*

“Jong In-ah! Didn’t I tell you that somebody’s knocking the door?” Kris yelled in annoyance as Kai didn’t listen to him. “Urgh! Why did you have to distract my peaceful time? We still have another eleven members here. Why must me? ” hissed Kai to Kris in dissatisfaction. He throws a pillow to Kris and stomped his feet towards the door. “Don’t disregard your hyung like that!” Kris retaliated back without even bother to tear his eyes from the book in his hand.

 The moment when Kai open the door, the droopy eyes of him widen when he saw a familiar figure before him. “Umma?” He covered his mouth when he realized that he blurted out the word which CL shouldn’t know about it. All eleven heads turned to Kai’s direction after the heard the word ‘umma’.

“Yes I am, and where is your so-called appa?” asked CL in a serious tone. She’s leaning on the door’s frame with her hands folded on her chest. Intimidating aura surrounds her.

Kris stood up in fear as soon as he heard the cold husky voice of her. ‘I’m so dead now.’ Kris wants to hide himself but it’s too late when CL already walks towards him. The rest eleven boys stay in silent, wondering what would happened next. ‘No, no..she will slaps him. Ouch!’  Each of them predicts that The Baddest Female’s Hand will be landed on the Cold Guy’s face.

Kris is frozen on his spot, getting himself ready for any possibilities. “So, Kevin Wu…” ‘Oh, she knows who I am. Should I be happy with that?’  A thought still managed to cross in Kris’ mind.  His body swayed a bit when CL grabbed his collar to match their eyes level. Their faces are really close and their noses are touched with each other.

 “You like me, huh? Good thing that I don’t have to make the first move to get closer to you,” said CL in a low tone but due to the excessive silence in the room, everybody heard it. “Fortunately, I like you too but the unfortunate thing is, I like to take control. So, I’m the appa now, got it?” whispered CL in between of her smirk. Without hesitation, she pulled him closer to her and crashes her lips onto his. The hot kiss didn’t end long when Kris can’t control himself anymore and fainted immediately.

CL wiped her lips in satisfaction and shifted her gaze towards the eleven boys who are standing in bewilderment.  “Your umma is too weak to handle this doesn’t he?” CL gives a wink to her ‘sons’ and flipped her hair just like she did on the earlier stage before she’s leaving. 

*end* ^^