Four Down

The Dancing Prince and the Skating Princess

After waking up in the morning I take a quick hot shower, dry my hair, and straiten it. I slip on my red tank top and the school uniform. The uniform consists of a black, white and grey plaid skirt, a white button up shirt and a black blazer with a black tie. I add long black socks that reach my thighs and put on red combat boots that reach my knees and have white laces. After that I eat something quick to eat. 

"Ready to go?" Uncle asks.

"Yeah I am." I nod.

I grab my bag quickly and jump into the car and go to school. My stomach has a few butterflies.

Sehun is waiting for me by a tree, so I quickly go up to him.

"Good morning." I say to him.

"Good morning. Did you bring what I told you to bring?"

"Yes."

"Ok good. Give me the hair ties and clip.

I hand him the two black hair ties and red clip.

"I am just going to put your hair up in two pony tails. Let me work my magic." He says.

After playing around with my hair for a little, Sehun finally gets my hair up into two cute ponytails.

"Give me the brown eyeliner and close your eyes. I know what I'm doing trust me." He says.

I hesitate but give him the brown gel eyeliner. After I close my eyes I feel the eyeliner brush glide gently over my eyes.

"Ok. Open them."

I open my eyes and am handed a compact mirror. Sehun gave me ulzzang eyeliner, it looks cute. Sehun scattered the white, black and red pins around the top of my jacket and placed the the rep clip above my temple.

" the first two buttons so that the red tank top shows." He tells me.

So, I undo the first two buttons.

"Do I look better?" I ask him.

"Yup. Now let's go. I will introduce you to some of the members. Kai isn't around so he wont  flip out... yet.

Sehun and I walk over to 3 other boys.

"Hey guys. I want you to meet someone." Sehun says.

"Hey, you're that new girl!" Says a boy with a cute, pout-like mini smile. "I'm Baekhyun."

"Nice yo meet you I'm Chae-Cha." I smile slightly.

"This is Chanyeol." Sehun motions to a tall guy strumming a guitar with another boy who has light wavy hair. "And the lightly quiet one over there is YiXing, but we all call him Lay."

"Nice to meet you guys." I wave.

"So, you're the girl who has Kai going crazy.." Baekhyun says to me with a small smirk.

"I guess I am." I shrug.

"Guys," Sehun begins. "As you know, Kai rules the school. I think it's time we have a little action around here. Chae-Cha is the perfect canidate. Don't you think?" The rehitorc was practivally dripping from Sehun's voice.

"Why are you trying to make Kai mad anyway?" I ask curiously.

"Well Kai doesn't have anyone to tell him no, they follow him. He brought dancing to the school and it took over. You may really be our only chance to get rid of it." Sehun shrugs.

"I'm bad at dancing." Chanyeol says with a pout. "I wish music lessons here weren't just about singing and dancing so much. So getting away from dancing so much could be a real eye opener for others, kai especially."

That sentence was so simple yet so... depressing. Spending most of music class on singing and dancing? These probably dont even know that on a trumpet it's a valve and not a button! Sarcasm implied. I guess this place really does need some help. "Hey," I start. "Why don't we have a little meet with anyone who wants to go. Like music class during our lunch. We can bring in different instruments or just teach people about music history. We can tell them about music movements and how music influemces more than just dancing. Or sports. Teach people about sports and when we are in gym class students... 'rebel' so to say and ask to play a sport like soccer or basketball." I suggest.

"I think hat's a good idea." Baekhyun nods. "Let's go to the library today during lunch and start looking up different things. Maybe hang out on th weekends?"

"I skate on the weekends sorry guys. I'm working with the girls on their skatng as well." I explain. "But, lunch is perfect!"

We hear the bell ring, signalling that it's time to go into school for classes. We say our good-bye's and split up into our own groups. I go to my locker and meet up with the girls to go to our classes. I told about the plan and Jee-Ra seemed the happiest out of all of them.

"Do you want to help out in the library too?" I ask them.

"Yeah! Of course!" Cho-Bin says with a big smile. "We are really going to be changing this place around! Finally!"