Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop

You were enjoying you’re Americanno Coffee Ice  at the usual coffee shop that you always visit . You had your favorite spot at the café . You always sat beside the windows to enjoy city scenery and reads your favorite novel .

On Friday 20th  ,
The next day , you just come back from shopping with your friend . You wanted to sit at your favorite spot but it was already taken by someone else . You were disappointed at that time but you really want to show your friend Nina about the café . You didn’t have another choice so you ask the waiter to give you another table to sit .

Waiter  : “Excuse me miss , could I take your order please ?” the young boy ask /
[your name] : “ I would like to take Americano Iced Coffee , and you Nina ?”
Nina : “ Espresso Tiramisu Iced Blended and 2 cheese cake please”
[your name] : “Excuse me , can I know who is the guy that sit beside the window ?”
Waiter : “Owhh , that’s our regular customer . He always wanted to sit there but you always get that spot first .” He laughs .
[your name ] : “Owh , thanks .”

“Well maybe there’s a next time , by the I always sit there so why didn’t I just give him a chance .” You watch him from far , he seems that he writing something . Uhmmm maybe he’s a novelist or journalist . The coffee that you just ordered had arrive and you were happy about it . The guy that you just watch , had watch your cuteness from far . You feel that the guy watch you , you turn your head and it seems that guy smile at you . You were blushed by his good looking .

On Saturday 21st ,
It was a rainy day , you just come back from your college . As usual you went to your favorite café . The guy that make you blushed didn’t come to the café . Maybe he’s busy . You sit at your favorite spot . The café turn on the music to lighten up the environment in the café . It was the Coffee Shop sang by B.A.P . At that time you didn’t know about that group . Maybe because K-pop is a new thing for you . You started to search the song .

On Sunday 22nd ,
You wanted to try new things so you ordered Red Velvet cake and Tiramisu Latte Iced Coffee . You turn on your Samsung Tab 3 and started to read your online novel . Suddenly the waiter came and give you a note .

[your name] : “ What is this ?” you ask the young waiter curiously
Waiter : “ The guy sitting at the bar give this for you .” He smiles at you
[your name] : “Okay , Thank You” .

I’ve always watch you from far . You’re smile had capture my heart . I hope we can know each other  .
                                                                      by : Bang Yong Guk

You replied the note with a short answer ,

                   Okay , 
           by : [your name]

You and Yong guk exchange note until the waiter look really tired . After a while , Yong Guk didn’t replied your note but he came to your table and sit with you . You were shock at first but you manage to calm yourself .

Yong Guk : “ Hi , my name is Bang Yong Guk , you can call me Yong Guk .” he said with a smile .
[Your name] : “ Oh hi , My name is [Your full name] . You can call me [short name]”
Yong Guk : “ So , can we exchange numbers so we can talks more .”

Without a doubt you just say YES …..

 It’s been a month that you guys have go out together . You still didn’t know that Yong Guk is an artist and a composer .

 

Wednesday  12th  ,
You got a call from Yong Guk asking you to come to the Café that you guys meet before . You went to the café and you saw him waited you at your favorite spot .

Yong Guk : “ Wow , [your name] your clothes , it’s ……… suits you well .” He covers his red faces with his hand .
[your name] : “ a..ah t-thank you .”
Yong Guk : “ Sorry if ask you to accompany me during your free time , I got so bored at home so I called you .”
[your name] : “ it’s okay , by the way I also got nothing to do . So where should we go to overcome this boredom “
Yong Guk  : “ It’s up to you .”
[your name] : “Owh really …… so I wanna go to the Theme Park .”
Yong Guk  : “ okay , with your pleasure my lady .” he bow and smiles at you

You were blushed when he said that to you . He saw your pink face and he just laugh when he sees your faces . He think you very cute at that time .

You guys went to the Lotte World . You manage to capture some pictures with your cameras . everyone in the theme park were jealous seeing you two . You guys were two cute together . You and Yong Guk rides all the games in the theme park .

You guys were lucky cause that night Lotte World have a parade . It was beautiful . You were so happy . For the last ride for that day , Yong Guk takes you to the Ferris Wheel . You were excited cause you really like high places . He holds your hands cause it so crowded that time .  Yong Guk manages take you to the Ferris Wheel .

He always looks at his watch all the time . You didn’t notice that time because were too excited and amazed by the scenery that time .

Finally the clock show 12 a.m. The Ferris Wheel Suddenly stops .

Yong Guk : “ [ your name ] , you always make me smile , and your smile , your cuteness had capture my heart . I can’t stop thinking of you .” he  blushed

Suddenly he kneel in front of you and he said
Yong Guk : “ [ your name ] could you be with me , I meant be my g-girlfriend . You are the one for me .”
[your name ] : “ I do ….” You jump at him and hug him happily .

Then the other B.A.P members starts singing Dancing In The Rain follow with the firework . It was beautiful .

You were pulled by Yong Guk to be with him at the Lotte World stage . All the members starts to dance . Zelo brings out the huge Teddy Bear . Than Yong Guk turns to sing, he pulls you right into his arm and he kissed you on the lips .

“ [ your name ] , I LOVE YOU , AND ALWAYS LOVE YOU” he said that to you .

“ Yong Guk , and I’m gonna love you like you love me .” you said that happily at him .

 

                                                                                        THE  END ...