The Guide of Getting Him

Perfectly Effortless: The Guide of Getting Him

a/n. Sorry this came out late tita_50 :( 


RemIsMee, let's see if you won!

 

1. Be yourself around him. You don't want him to think you're plastic, do you?


2. Don't be too clingy and avoid fangirl-ing... Well, in front of him, that is. You can fangirl all you want in your room... Or your shower. :)


3. Be friends with him. Not friends friends, but friendly enough to get him to know you. 


4. It will also be nice to be friends with his group. 


5. Be there for him. ALWAYS. 

 

I smile at my list. Finally after several tries I have a feeling this'll be a good plan.

I turn around and see Jinyoung walking my way, my heart went on thumping but I promise myself I won't be fangirling

in front of him. Should I say hi to him? I don't really say hi to other people though. So I gave him a small smile in which he

grinned and walked towards me.

 

When he came, I have no idea what to do now.

"Hey," I end up saying. Wow, that's all I could say? Dammit.

"Hey Sung Jin." He grins making me melt, hopefully he doesn't know. What should I do now?

"Sung Jin, why are you red?" Jinyoung touches my cheek lightly and I don't know but I think my cheeks got redder than the

last time. 

"Huh? I'm not red." I shrug naturally. I can't let him find out.

"Hahaha, but you are." He laughed patting my head. "You're cute." He smiles at me for the last time before he turns to leave.

 

'babo' I say to myself, knocking my fist to my forehead annoyed at myself.

"Oh yeah," Jinyoung turns to me again, "Want to eat with me and my friends at lunch? I see your always lonely and... I'm sure

my friends wouldn't mind a new friend coming."

 

Nodding and grinning I mentally jumped for joy. 'This is great! It's going according to plan.'

I got my books and rushed to my next class.

 

'You're cute'

That scene never stopped replaying in my head, I was so distracted that I didn't realize my teacher was calling me to recite.

"Ms. Kim! Please answer the question." I looked at the table, still dazed.

"Sung Jin, songsaengnim is calling you." CNU, my seatmate for today nudged me.

Good thing the teacher repeated the question and I knew the answer. I smiled shyly.

 

"What were you dreaming off?" CNU nudged me again smiling.

I chuckled as a response thinking of something else--- today seems lucky...

1) Jinyoung invited me.

2) I answered a question from my teacher.

3) CNU is my seatmate and we're talking! He's Jinyoung's friend too!

 

--RING--

Holding my books I rushed outside... But then was stopped by another set of fangirl bullies.

"Hey weirdo." The leader of the gang said, she was fat and put thick make-up all over her face.

"Mian." I didn't know what to say, I didn't do anything to her anyway so why would she bully me?

And I thought it was a luck day today.

 

"Don't flirt with CNU arasseo?" The girl next to leader stuck her finger to my chest looking serious.

'... I wasn't even flirting with the guy and now they're accusing me?!'

"He was just talking to me..." I hugged my books tighter.

"What?! Now you're saying that our CNU oppa was the one who flirted with you? OMG not going to happen!"

 

I sighed, hopefully they won't hurt me right? They'll just talk like that?

"Hey, what's with this arguement?" I turned and it was Shinwoo/CNU.

"Shinwoo oppa!" The girls squealed.

I think I was the only one who noticed that their attitude suddenly changed... omo.

 

"Hey, don't get mad at Sung Jin okay? I was just talking to her awhile ago." Shinwoo told them with a smile.

The girls just nodded since they can't do anything about it.

When they left, Shinwoo turned to me. "Sung Jin! Let's go!"

"Go where?"

"To Jinyoung and the others! He just texted me to bring you there."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND YOU WIN! RemIsMee

You can have 2 banners or a wallpaper size 800 x 600.

 

SORRY THIS IS SO LATE GUYS! :((