90’er Couple

Description

Don't you ever think Yoona was dating Seunggi because she knew Sooyoung was dating Kyungho ?

Don't you ever think Yoona's heart was quite broken and then, she needed someone to help it ?

Don't you ever think Sooyoung was dating Kyungho because she thought Yoona never wanted to be with her ?

Or, don't you ever think SM just try to hide SooNa's love story who began in this carpark ?

Don't you ever think SooNa was the real breaking news..? 

 

*yes yes i'm already back with a true soona story this time, thx to sooyoung and her announcement*

 

seoulstone © main image

Foreword

Hi, dear SooNa shippers !

I have a lot of things to tell you today, so I'm using this " Foreword " to explain you what happens these days in SNSD's crazy life.

So, yesterday, I posted in my 1st " story " what I thought about Yoona and Seunggi dating. Right ? Okay.

Today, B R E A K I N G N E W S again, our Choi Sooyoung is -also- dating (since sept. 2012) Kyungho.

I have to admit something, I was quite " angry " at the beggining. I don't know why, ahah.

BUT, can we appreciate how this story can make a freaking good SooNa story ?!

PLEASE GUYS. THE CARPARK. THE SAME. THE Parking Lot Couple.

It's like if their boyfriends were a " cover " of their relationship. Sooyoung AND Yoona's relationship. You see what I mean ? *-*

That's a scheme. Like.. this is my conspiracy theory : Sooyoung and Yoona are together, but they ask to their companies to hide it by create fake love stories. They start with Yoona's news " for 4 months " and two days after.. SOOYOUNG ! " for more than 1 year ".

They couldn't say they were dating at the same time, during the same period, it can be too obvious, you know.

Yes, I'm dreaming, and I just ing don't care. I'm happy to see my OTP being more " famous " these days. I love how SONEs talk about them together.

They say more " SooNa is dating with.. " instead of " Sooyoung is dating with.. Yoona is dating with.. " it looks like a true relationship. ♥

 

  • /! Anyway, just a serious part :
  • I'm happy for both of them. For 1 reason : 2013 was completely SooNa's year. And, at the same time, Sooyoung was already dating. It means they still love each other, and more and more everytime they see each other.
  • Who cares if they are dating or not ? I mean, they're young. They need experiences to see what is l o v e.
  • If Sooyoung and Yoona will be together one day, it could be ONLY when SNSD activities will stop. That's how I see SooNa. They continue to be with each other, to live with each other and to appreciate each other. But if something should sincerely happenned, it could ONLY be when they will be a little separate.
  • So yes, I'm happy to see SooNa with boys. Not Sooyoung, not Yoona, but SooNa.

And finally, they are my two biases. I'll always support them, and never leave the fandom. I love my two babies, and I want their happiness. Let them dating boys and see which things can make them happy. As I said, they are young, it's just a fling !