Bathroom Woes

YooChun's Problem

Park YooChun sighs as he stares at his feet. He considers himself a semi-intelligent individual with a flair for trolling and jokes. He should have seen this coming…

*click*

He looks up and glares at Kim JaeJoong, the instigator of his current situation as he snaps a picture of YooChun with his phone. Chun knows better than to think that their dongsaeng Kim JunSu could come up with this prank all by himself.

“Is that really necessary, Hyung?” He asks sourly. He’s in no mood for Jae’s hobby of taking humiliating pictures of his band mates.

“I need evidence. Besides, if you don’t want your picture taken Chunnie, just get up and leave. No one is stopping you.” The blonde snickers.

“Hyung. You super-glued me to the toilet seat! Do you have any idea how much it’s going to hurt?! It’s going to take off some of my skin! I don’t have enough padding on my to spare as it is, unlike JunSu!”

“Yah! No more jokes, YooChun Hyung! They are the whole reason you are here in the first place!” JunSu pipes in. He manages to squeeze himself beside Jae to look down at Chun from above the bathroom stall. He snickers once he sees the state his Hyung is in and grabs his phone to take a picture as well.

“You two are really going to regret this one day. I swear it.” Chun grumbles as he stares blankly at the stall door. He stiffens when he hears the restroom’s main door open and he watches his two idiot band mates give a small bow to the person from their perch.

“Good afternoon, MinSuk-ssi.” JaeJoong greets the man.

“JaeJoong-ssi. JunSu-ssi.” The man acknowledges them with a bored tone. He isn’t the least bit interested in knowing why the two idols are standing on a toilet to peer down into the next stall.

A splash is heard as JaeJoong slips and his foot lands inside the toilet.

“EW, GROSS! Now I’m going to have to burn these shoes! I liked these shoes…” Jae mourns as he stares at his wet sneaker.

“Serves you right, Hyung. At least you aren’t going to lose skin.” YooChun grumbles. “I’m not going to be able to do this on my own! Help me off of here!”

Chun unlocks the door as his band mates climb down to help him. He mentally prepares himself for the pain ahead as he glowers at his two friends. They each grab one of YooChun’s hands and brace themselves.

“On the count of 3, JunSu-ah.” Jae says. “1…2…3!”

The quiet of CJes Entertainment is suddenly broken by a scream of pain from one of the company’s restrooms. Most of the employees ignore it but a few newcomers look towards the sound in alarm.

“It’s just JYJ. You’ll get used to it.” One of the veteran employees tells them and goes about their business as usual. The newcomer’s eyes grow large as they resume their work as well.

It’s just another day in the life of JYJ.