FOUR(1) - Dialed The Wrong Number

Courage to Love **hiatus**

Chapter FOUR. (Part1)
Dialed the Wrong Number.

3Aug2009 Monday, 12.30am, Van
[3rd person's POV]

The party ended after midnight, everyone was dead tired. SS501 and Hyeong Jin, their manager, went on one of the vans and their driver sped off in the direction of their dorm.

The journey was in complete silence, no one talked. They seemed to be either sleeping or deep in thoughts. One of them is definitely Kyu Jong, who thought about his encounter with Eun Hae just now.

Kyu Jong reached his hand and felt his pocket, taking out a piece of green colour paper. It was the 5501 coupon that he drew on stage earlier on. He fumbled with it and found some scribbling at the back of it -- her name, her birth date and her contact number.

Kyu Jong didn‘t know why, but he felt himself smile as he carefully studied the contents and then kept it back into his pocket just to make sure that no one else sees it.

A few minutes later, manager Hyeong Jin‘s voice rang, "Boys, wake up, we are here."

Hyun Joong and Hyung Jun, who were sleeping just now, opened their heavy eyelids. Hyung Jun looked outside and saw the familiar building - their dorm, and exclaimed, "Oh, that was fast."

The five boys, along with their manager, alighted the van and proceeded to their unit, carefully removing their shoes at the door before entering the house in an orderly manner.

Young Saeng and Hyung Jun crashed onto the sofa, feeling lazy to move despite hearing their manager call them to wash up before going to bed.

Jung Min was the first one who rushed to his room to get his towel and all the necessities, but Kyu Jong was faster and made his way to the bathroom before Jung Min did, slamming the bathroom door shut right in the horse‘s face.

"Heck! You'll get it from me!" The horse cursed at his hyung for cutting the queue and snatching the bathroom, abit too loud that curious Young Saeng came to check what happened.

"I thought Kyu Jong hyung rarely washes since he hates late night baths. What‘s wrong with him today?" Hyung Jun commented, and he is right. Kyu Jong don‘t usually wash even with the manager nagging at him.

"We will see later." Hyun Joong smirked as he is the one sharing a room with Kyu Jong.

Just as fast as how he dashed into the bathroom, Kyu Jong ended his bath almost in the speed of lightning. When he came out, he saw four figures crowding at the door, each looking at him with a weird expression.

Maknae Hyung Jun gave him a 'you owe us an explaination' look.

"Ahh mian mian, I was just..." Kyu Jong began to search for an excuse for himself, "just feeling all sticky from the sweat during the concert so I wanted to have a quick wash before going to bed. Ahh I'm done, you guys can proceed. Good night!"

Kyu Jong smiled sheepishly and bowed before turning to the room he shared with Hyun Joong, while the others stood rooted to the ground, exchanging glances that says, "I know it isn't that simple".

He pretended to yawn and stretch himself lazily before going into the room.

Of course he didn‘t go straight to bed after his bath...

 

[Kyu Jong's POV]

After a quick bath, I returned to the room which I am sharing with Hyun Joong hyung and after making sure ther is no one, I carefully took out the green coupon and placed it on the study table.

Under the lamp, the words seemed to be shining brightly. I smiled again unknowingly to myself and wiped out my phone to punch in the numbers.

"Lee Eun Hae," I repeated those names aloud as I saved her contact and birthdate in my phone.

"Who is Lee Eun Hae?" outside the room, a voice boomed.

It is Hyun Joong hyung, and following him, the rest of the members streamed into the room.

"Eh?" I tried to deny as my grip tightened on the piece of coupon, "Did I say Lee Eun Hae? You guys must have heard wrongly. I am pretty sure I said Tong Hae (east sea)."

Well, they knew I can‘t lie.

"Chincha? Then what‘s that you are holding in your hands?" Jung Min edged closer.

Oh no. I muttered under my breath and shook my head in denial again, "Ah, it‘s nothing."

As expected, that‘s not going to stop them from coming nearer and they eventually pounced on me and prived open my fingers, taking the coupon away from me.

"5501. Lee Eun Hae. 03 December 1989." Jung Min read aloud, "Contact number..."

"STOP!" I lunged forward and covered his mouth with my hand, snatching the paper back with another.

"Hyung, do you happened to have fell in love with 5501 at first sight?" Hyung Jun teased.

I climbed onto bed, "I don‘t know, I just feel that she is different..." When she came up, I felt my heart stolen away.

"Hey, come on, she is just a fan out of the millions we had." Hyun Joong commented, joining me on their bed as he hid himself beneath the covers.

I wasn‘t sure if that is really so, but I hid my comments and just nodded, hugging my teddy bear and closed my eyes, indicating that I want to sleep. As the others retreat out of the room, I opened my eyes again, tossed and bed. I wonder what Eun Hae is doing now.

 

1am, Eun Hae's apartment
[Eun Hae‘s POV]

I removed my shoes and threw myself on bed, tired from the day‘s activity. Turning around to look at the clock, something on the table caught my eye. It was the goodie bag that Kyu Jong passed to me just now during the concert. Though I wasn‘t a fan of the boys, I still blush upon recalling the scene of awkwardness during the game session just now.

Our faces were so close and I could clearly make out his beautiful features and almost perfect skin under the thin makeup.

I looked up at the mirror hanging on the wall and found myself blushing again. Gosh, am I in love with him? But he is an idol whom I barely know, and it‘s impossible for us to meet again (or so she thought).

Shaking those thoughts away, I opened the bag to reveal some fanclub merchandise and an autographed poster. Without even thinking twice, I took out some tape and stick the poster on the wall opposite my bed.

"Just a day to remember."

I admired it for a moment and something hit me hard.

I search my wrist for my bracelet, it isn‘t there anymore. I tried searching frantically for it, but I know I must have lost it somewhere during the concert or on the way home.

I ploped down on my bed again, giving a loud sigh. I am all to blame, shouldn‘t have wore it out in the first place.

Thinking about the regrets, I fell asleep unknowingly, and when I opened my eyes again, it was already late morning, I cursed the ringing phone which woke me up when stretching my hands lazily to reach it.

"Yoboseyo? Hello??"

There was silence on the other end.

Come on, please don‘t prank call me early in the morning!

"Yoboseyo? Who is this calling?" I repeated again.

"Mian, I dialed the wrong number." A man‘s voice boomed from the other end and the line was immediately cut off.

"What the heck?!" I cursed again and slammed my phone on the bed.

I looked up at the SS501 poster and sighed, "What a bad morning." Then I recalled Kyu Jong asking me, "Hey, what‘s your name?" I thought for another second or so, and the voice from the call just now seemed clear and familiar to me.

It‘s... Kyu Jong?! No wait, that‘s impossible. How on earth would he have my number? And why would he wanna prank call me? LOL! Or maybe it‘s just my imagination. I shook off those thoughts and laid back down on bed.

 

[to be continued]

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys, thanks for the continuous support given to me these few days!
Anyway just wanna say, would most probably be focusing on KyuJong and EunHae's parts first,
Will touch slightly on the others but won't develop it first.
So, for those who wanna see your bias' parts, please be patient and continue reading yeahh!
Thankyu :D