Final

You're My...

*A/N: This kind of didn't go as planned. Half of it was from a dream and the rest I tried to add to my dream. I hope it's okay =/ 


Your POV
“Yah! ______-ah. Come here for a sec.” Taeyang called from the living room.
I ran out of my room to see what he wanted.
“What is it Youngbae?” I asked,
“How do you feel about going to the States?”
“OMO! I would love too. I have been wanting to see my family.”
“Good because we’re leaving next week.” He smiled.
“Mwo?! Why so soon?”
“Because Elena’s birthday is next week and I want to surprise.”
Even though Taeyang and I are friends, this made me a little jealous.
“Ah arasso. I should start packing then.”
“Ara. I’ll see you later.” He hugged me and walked out of my apartment.

The Next Week…

After a long 13 hour flight, Taeyang and I landed in California. We grabbed or bags and headed towards our hotel. We checked in and went to our rooms. After getting settled in, Taeyang walked into my room and sat on my bed.

“Why would you get rooms that were connected to each other?” I asked annoyed.
“So I could keep an eye on you.”
“More like so you could bug me.”
“Maybe that’s it.”
“Hmph.”
“We should do something.”
“Like what?”
“I don’t know. Let’s find something to do.”
“But I’m tired Tae.” I whined.
“You can sleep later.”
“Ah shilreo. Let’s take a nap.” 

I pulled him so that he was lying beside me. I laid my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep. I woke up the next morning and Taeyang wasn’t there. I got out of bed and walked over to his room. There he was passed out on the couch. I went over to wake him up.

“Tae…”
No answer.
“Youngbae.”
No answer.
“Dong Youngbae!” I yelled.
He jumped up and squinted his eyes at me.
“Aish! Do you have to yell so early in the morning?”
“Let’s go see my mom.”
“Sure why not. You go get ready and I’ll be waiting for you.”
“Arasso.”

I went back to my room to get ready. Once I was ready, I went back over to Taeyang’s room and saw him sleeping. I shook my head and decided to leave him there. I left the hotel and went to my mom’s house.

“Aigoo~ my ___-ah is home!” My mom hugged me tightly.
She let go of me and I walked into the house.
“Where’s Youngbae?”
“Back at the hotel sleep.”
“Ah~ he must’ve been tired.”
“A little.”
“How was your flight?”
“It was great.”
“That’s good. Listen, I have to ask you something.”
“Sure go right ahead.”
“Are you and Youngbae together?”
“Umma~!”
“What?! You guys are like really close so I just thought…”
“No! Besides he only came here because of his girlfriend.”
I rolled my eyes when I said the last part.
“You’re jealous.”
“What? No…maybe…okay a little.”
“I knew it. You have been having a crush on him since Big Bang debuted and then you become friends with him after going to Seoul for school.”
“I just wish I could tell him I feel but I can’t.”
“Why not?”
Because of his girlfriend.”
“You have been friends with him for 5 years. He would definitely understand.”
“You think so?”
My mom nodded her head.
“Arasso. I’ll try to tell him.”
I sat and talked with my mom for what seemed like forever until I got a phone call.
“Yeoboseyo?”
“Lee _____, where are you?”
“At my mom’s. Waeyo?”
“Come back to the hotel. We have to plan a surprise party.”
“We?”
“Yes ‘we’. I can’t do this by myself.”
“You could have asked first.”
“Aish! _____ will you help me please?”
“Fine. I’ll be there in a little bit.”
I hugged my mom before leaving in a taxi back to the hotel. I hurried up to Taeyang’s room and saw him somewhat flustered.
“Took you long enough.”
“Ah~ shut up. So what’s going on?”
“Well, I have the venue and everything. I just need decoration and a way to get her there.”
“I can handle that. What’s her favorite color?”
“Purple.”
“Okay. I’ll get the stuff and I’ll figure out a way to get her there.”
“Thank you!”

He got up to hug me and then kissed my lips. We both looked at each other in shock. Caught up in the moment, I pulled him into another kiss that turned into a heated make-out session. Before the clothes came off, I pulled away realizing what I was doing.

“Uh… mianhae Youngbae.” I said before running away to my room.

A Few Days Later…

Things became awkward with me and Taeyang but I still managed to help him get everything set up for Elena’s surprise party. After putting a few finishing touches on the decorations, I was half way done with my job.

“Tae… Everything is done here. I’m going to pick Elena up to go shopping. Text me when everyone’s here, ara?” I said before leaving.
“Arasso.”
I walked out to Youngbae’s car and headed towards Elena’s apartment. She came out of the building and got into the car.
“______ it’s been a long time since we went shopping.”
“I know. And everything is on Youngbae since it is your birthday.”
“Where is he by the way?”
“He had to do rehearsals for an upcoming concert. He said he’s sorry he couldn’t take you shopping himself.” I lied.
“Ah~. Well, it’s good to go shopping with a girl anyway.” She giggled.
The driver took us to the mall and my last job began.

An Hour Later….

After going to almost every store and a lot of card swipes, Youngbae texted me letting me know that I could bring Elena to the party. Once we arrived, Elena and I walked in and the lights came on as everyone shouted ‘surprise’. Youngbae walked up to her and hugged and kissed her. I smiled even though I was a little jealous. He serenaded her with ‘You’re My’ for one of her birthday present. He shushed everyone so he could say something.

“Thank you everybody for coming tonight to celebrate Elena’s birthday.” He tried to say in English.
“I just have something quick to ask Elena.”
He grabbed her hand and got down on one knee. I looked at him, shocked. ‘Oh no, he can’t do this. Not now.’ I thought to myself.
“Elena, will you marry me?”

He pulled the ring from his pocket and she quickly nodded her head. He put the ring on her finger and stood up to kiss her. My heart broke and I left the party to go back to the hotel. I laid in my bed and cried myself to sleep.

A Couple Months Later…

Taeyang and I had went back to California so I could help Elena plan the wedding. We sat in Youngbae’s hotel room planning the colors and flowers for the wedding.

“I am so glad I have you here to help me plan the wedding.” Elena said.
“Well, I’m glad I could help.”
“I’m also glad that I’m marrying Taeyang. I mean he is like a huge K-Pop star.”
I frowned.
“Are you only marrying him because he is famous?”
“Maybe… but you won’t tell him right?”
“Why shouldn’t I?”
“Because I will tell Tae that you like him.”
“You wouldn’t.”
“Oh I would.”
“You are such a .”
“And you are such a .”
We began to argue and go back and forth until Taeyang walked in.
“Hey what’s going on?”
“Elena is only marrying you because you are famous.”
Taeyang looked at her.
“Is this true?”
“I can explain…”
“Save it… what was with the name calling?”
“Elena called me a because… I like you Youngbae.”
Taeyang looked at me and then back at Elena.
“You never talk to _____ like that. The wedding is off.” He stormed out of the hotel room and Elena followed him.

The next morning, I went down to the receptionist’s desk to see what happened to Taeyang because someone else had occupied his room.

“He left late last night. He told us to tell you that he went back and that he’s sorry.”
“Thank you.”

I hurried back up to my room to book the earliest flight back to Korea. I packed my bags and headed towards the airport.

One Month Later…

After not talking to Youngbae for a month, he finally reached out to me and asked me to meet him so we could talk. I was somewhat happy to see him but then I was still upset with him. As soon as I got ready, I headed down to my car and drove towards the park. I hadn’t even been driving for five minutes and I heard a car screech and crash into mine, then I out.

Two Months Later…

Taeyang POV
I wrapped up YHY Sketchbook with ‘Only Look at Me’. While singing, I began to think about ______ and became overwhelmed with emotions. Afterwards, I hurried over to the hospital to check on ______. When I went up to her room, I saw that she was finally awake.

“Hey there sleeping beauty.” I said to her.
“Hey. What’s up?”
“I’m just here to check on you like I always do.”
“Thank you for always being here.”
“You know I’m always here for you.”
She smiled at me and the TV.
“____-ah…”
“Yeah?” She responded while looking at the TV.
“I….like you.”
She looked at me with wide eyes.
“What?”
“I like- no, I love you ____.”
Her cheeks became a bright red.
“Do you mean that?”
“Neh. When I heard you got into that accident, I dropped everything just to make sure you were alright. That’s when I realized my feelings for you were undeniable.”
“Since when have you been having feelings for me?”
“Since that time we kissed in my hotel room.”
She bit her bottom lip. 
“I love you too Youngbae.”
She moved over and patted the spot next to her. I went and sat down beside her. She kissed my lips sweetly and I felt like I was on a cloud. She pulled away and looked at me.
“You aren’t going to run away again, are you?” She joked.
I laughed.
“No not this time.”
I kissed her lips again and held her in my arms.