Part One

The Bus (더 바스)

"Soora-yah, wake up..."

 

Soora heard her name, she was sleeping soundly until her mother woke her up. She opened her eyes slowly and saw sunshine on her window.

 

You: Omma? What made you wake me up early morning?

 

Kim Gayeon(your mother): Your father is waiting for you to eat breakfast and its only 10am... Khaja... Change your clothes and eat with us.

 

You: Arasso... *groans*

 

Soora got up and change clothes, she also needs to meet a friend later on. She walk down the stairs and saw her parents sitting, laughing and chatting over something.

 

Kim Junho(Your father): Ahh, I'm sorry for breakfast to start late.

 

You: Gwenchana appa, I'm the one who woke up late.

 

Mother: Let's eat.

 

After eating with them, Soora told them that she has to meet her friend. In the car, her driver drove her to the mal. She looked out the window and saw the beautiful streets of the country, she loves it when it snows. Now that the snow is gone, she can't wait for summer.

 

In the mall, she went to a coffee shop and ordered her favorite flavor. The aroma of coffee makes her feel calm and collected.

 

Jessica: Hey girl! *waves at you*

 

You: Hey Sica, what's up?

 

Jessica: I'm great! Oh, remember Ravi?

 

You: Yeah, why?

 

Jessica: He and I are now dating!! Kyaaa! How daebak is that!

 

She flips her hair to the back, crossed her legs and drink some of my coffee like she owns it. Soora was shock, she didn't see this coming.

 

You: But... Ravi is my crush and you know that. He and I had a thing! We are almost together.

 

Jessica: Oh... Kerae? I didn't know.

 

You: Didn't know? You should've known! He is always right beside me all along. How can you just steal him away from me?

 

Jessica: I wasn't stealing... It's not like that, we talk and then made out at the party...

 

You: You made out?

 

Soora can't take it anymore, Ravi was her only hope. She had a bad past with another guys before and then Ravi came and light her up. Letting her love again but instead, he chose Jessica. They both made out at a party and that's what you get in return. After everything you done for them...

 

Ravi: Hey babe *kiss her forehead*

 

Jessica: Oh, chagiya! Aww..

 

Ravi looked at Soora, he was stunned. The two of them stared, like it seem forever. Soora gulp down .

 

Jessica: Oh my gosh, stop staring like that.

 

Ravi: Mian ^.^

 

You: Uhh, care to explain Ravi?

 

Ravi: Explaine what?

 

You: How the two of you ended up together?

 

Jessica: That's not import---

 

Ravi: Cause she said you don't like me, I thought we had chemistry. I guess I was wrong. Plus, you called me the weird dude and talk behind my back. Jessica was all I have.

 

You: That's not true... I LIKED you! After everything.

 

Ravi: You texted me two days ago saying that you canceled on me, we were about to go on our first date. When I went to our place, I saw Sica.

 

You: When did I text you? I was in Moscow for a while with my dad's holdings. I showed you pictures remember?

 

Ravi: Sica, you said that she was meeting a another guy.

 

Jessica: Uhh... She was!

 

Ravi: Sica!!

 

Jessica: Okay! I wanted you! I love you so much, I don't want you to be with that beast!

 

Jessica shouted and pointed at Soora, Soora can't believe what she heard. Her own best friend... Betrayed her. Ravi tried to calm her down, Soora scoffed to see them all sweet at each other. She can't believe what Ravi did. He was all over her, like he was brainwashed or something.

 

You: Pathetic.

 

Soora stood up and left the place, she doesn't want to see those two anymore. How could they?

Uggh, whatever. Just forget about everything... Then she got a text message from her father, she looked surprised. It was an important message.

 

To Be Continued