Locked in...

Afraid of Love

Melinda, shocked: What?! Do you really live here?!
Yong Hwa: Oh my, you really should go to a doctor to check your eyes..

Melinda stood in front of him, not able to believe it

Yong Hwa: Uhm.. Are you alright?

She shoke her head and ran back to her apartment, while Yong Hwa looked at her quite irritated

Yong Hwa, while closing the door: So foolish..


[Back in the Apartment]

Melinda an Erika ran towards each other with perplexed faces, looking shocked in each others eyes

Erika&Melinda: He...he...he.. Is our Neighbour!!
Erika&Melinda: What?! Who?!
Erika&Melinda: Yours?!
Erika&Melinda: Mine?!
Erika&Melinda: Wait...
Erika: BOTH?!
Melinda: In one apartment?!

Irritated they looked to each other, talking on without noticing, that the balcony door was still open.

Melinda, serious: Do you think they are...
Erika: Uhm.. Do you really think they're...
Hyun Joong, shouting from his balcony: We're not gay!
Yong Hwa: The both of you are living together, too, and aren't gay either, or?
Melinda&Erika, shocked to death: Aaaaaah!!!

Erika ran to the balcony door, closed and locked it and shut the curtains.
At the Other Side, Hyun Joong and Yong Hwa start to smile secretly...

Yong Hwa, laughing: What's that? Are you smiling? ;)
Hyun Joong: What? I don't know what you're talking about.. And what do I see in your face? Do you smile?? ;)
Yong Hwa, acting serious, pointing on his mouth: Where do you see me smiling?

Toghether they went back in.


[The next morning, at the House Hall]

Erika and Melinda leave their apartment

Melinda, whispering: Do you think we'll meet them now every morning??
Erika, whispering too: Not if we always leave as early like today! 

But in the same moment...
Hyun Joong and Yong Hwa leave their apartment, too..

Hyun Joong: Hmm, what's with you? Is there something between you and the neighbour girl?
Yong Hwa: Come on, stop joking around!!

The boys and the girls walked laughing and joking along the floor until they stood face to face with the others, suddenly serious. The boys kept cool while the girls were a little shocked. The four of them waited for the elevator, when they went in, for the girls it was a very uneasy atmosphere, just like a trip to hell!! In opposite to the Guys, which seemed to be bored and incurious..
When the doors opened and the girls wanted to leave the elevator, the boys shoved past the girls, so they were the firsts leaving..

Melinda:Those narcisstic Jerks!
Erika: Yes, so arrogant!

 

[ On their way to school ]

Since the girls were a little late, they walked quite fastly in the schools direction. In that moment, Hyun Joong and Yong Hwa drove past them very close and fast, so the wind let the Girls skirts blow up.

Erika: Ah those erts..!!

 

[ At School ]

Melinda: Wow, punctual at the last moment :o
Erika, out of breath: Walking to school, no running to school with high heels, isn't very funny!!

So Eun and Suzy came towards them.

So Eun: Hey, did the both of you sleep well?
Melinda, ironic: Oh yes, very good..
Erika whispers: I think it's better not to tell them that the boys are our neighbours...
Melinda: Yes you're right..

Suzy turned around.

Suzy: Come on, let's go !!
Melinda&Erika: Yes!

 

[ At the Music Hall at the end of lessons ]

Teacher Kang: Well, that was is for today, Yong Hwa, Hyun Joong, would you, put the music instruments back into the storage room,please?
Hyun Joong: Alright Teacher..
Yong Hwa: Okay..

Yong Hwa and Hyun Joong disappeared in the storage room with the Keyboards.

Melinda: Oh my, I can't stand this anymore!!
Erika: Yes, they make me feel so nevous..
Melinda: Yes, and the worst, those girls threw an angry look at us.. As if it's our fault, that these fools want to annoy us!!
Erika: Oh yes, if looks could kill...

While packing their schoolbags, Erika's pencilcase droppped to the ground, and all her pencils and biros flew around under their desk.

Erika: Oh damn, no!

The girls bended under the desk to tidy them up, while teacher Kang looked around, went to the door, and turned off the light. Then he locked the door and went away.Erika wanted to stand up but collided with her head on the desk, because it suddenly was dark.

Erika: AAAH!! My head! I can't see anything!! Who turned off the light?!
Melinda: Don't tell me teacher Kang went away and forgot us!!

Loud noise sounded out of the storage room.

Yong Hwa: Ooouch!!
Melinda: God, Noo!!

The Boys came out of the room.

Erika: Damn, yes..

Yong Hwa went on and tried to feel his way to the lighter, to turn it on.

Yong Hwa: Did one of you turn it off??
Melinda: How should we have done that?
Erika: The distance between us and the lighter is too huge.. And why should we do that??

While the othes were talking, Seung Jo tried to open the door.

Hyun Joong: It's locked!!
Yong Hwa, ironic: Haha, oh awesome.. Surely the both of you did it to be alone with us!!
Erika&Melinda: Please whaat?!
Melinda: Sure, without a key!!
Hyun Joong: I'll bet on it, one of you has got it in her bag!!

Hyun Joong slowly walked towards them.

Hyun Joong: Give us the key!!
Erika: Are you Serious?! Who do you think you are, huh?? Maybe here in South Korea the both of you are Stars and soo famous, but in Germany there is no one who ever heard anything of you! NOBODY!!

Suddenly the boys were quiet..

Melinda: Well, let's stop fighting, that doesn't make sense.. We rather should find a way to come out of here..

Hyun Joong went to the door, knocked am screamed..

Erika: Oh yes, very helpful..

Hyun Joong and Erika exchanged angry glances.

Yong Hwa to Melinda: Try it at the windows, maybe someone is outside, to call for help..

They stapled some boxes in front of the high windows, and Yong Hwa took Melindas hand, to help her up

Melinda, out of the window: Hellooo?? Is there somebody?? Anybody?! We're locked in, please, Heelp!!

Yong Hwa came a little closer, but with his shoe he bumped the boxes, so Melinda started to tumble, more and more.. Then she lost the balance and fell with a loud scream.
Melinda with her eyes closed wonders why she did not feel any pain.. Carefully she opened her eyes and looked exactly into Yong Hwa worried eyes, his arms around her.. Fortunatly he caught her. In His arms, and looking deep into each others eyes, Yong Hwa and Melinda stucked like this for a moment..

Erika: My God Melindaaa!!

Shocked Yong Hwa put her carefully on the ground, and Melinda walked tumbling to Erika..

Erika: Is everything alright?!
Melinda, confused: Hm? Oh yes, I'm okay..
Hyun Joong: Yong Hwa? Are you alright?!

Yong Hwa again, looked to Melinda, just in the same moment like she did..
Melinda and Erika sat down on the floor and lend at the wall. Some time later they fell asleep, while the boys played guitar. It was very late then, and the boys wanted to look for a place to sleep, too. When they passed the wall where the girls sat sleeping, they noticed that the girls shuddered because of the coldness. Both looked to each other and put off they're jackets to put them on the girls shoulders. While they did so, they saw that the girls, got neck aches, so each of them, sat next to one of the girls, Hyun Joong next to Erika, and Yong Hwa next to Melinda. Like this the girls were able to lay cosy by leaning on a soft shoulder. Again, the boys started smiling secretly...

 

[ The next Morning]

The sun shone into their faces, and all the four of them slowly opened their eyes. Noticing that they slept next to the boys, the girls shocked and quickly stood up while looking into the boys eyes.
Melinda an Erika now looked at the boys jackets over their shoulders and shyly gave them back to the boys, which stood now in front of them..

Melinda&Erika whispering: Thank you..

When they suddely heard the door being unlocked the girls quickly walked back some steps off the boys, because they didn't want to spread rumors if they stand that close together.. Then the girls took their things and finally left the room, even the boys did so and followed the girls slowly...

 

[ At the corridor ]

Erika: Oh, what a night..
Melinda: tell me about it...Everything I want to do now is to take a shower.
Erika: Oh yes..
Melinda: Well then lets go home quickly, before..

They girls suddenly get quiet as they see, who was walking towards them.

Melinda&Erika, screaming: Aaaah!! Hong Kiiii!!  *.*

Erika and Melinda start to run towards him, when he smiling recognizes them.

Melinda&Erika: Hong Kiii!!

Both of them ran into his arms and hugged him, the three of them looked very happy and smiled bright, then the girls gave Hong Ki a kiss on his cheak, Melinda on the left, Erika on the right..

Yong Hwa&Hyun Joong: Who is That?!

Wondering, the boys looked at them, just like alle the other students..