Is it an End or a New begining?

2 Flower's with 1 seceret

'Maya..... what are you trying to say? Luhan is gay?? since when?? And to who are you getting married to?' I was frustrated.

'Yxing.... look. Thankyou for all you're help but..... it's time for me to move on. I am getting married to Kang. The decision has been made...'

'No it was not Maya Lin. If you are to marry this guy than i want to fight for you aswell. This may dis respect you but.... I want 100 days. we will split the days up for you spending time with kang and with me. Cause this is not happening... you got me? I was the one to be by you're side for so long. And i deserve to have a chance..'

Maya looked at me as if she didn't hear a word I just said. Tao and Kris were standing with their eyes directed at the back of my head. We sat in silence for about 10 minutes until maya broke the silence.

'No...'

'What?' I whispered.

'No Yxing. You have to stop it now... you need to stand up.. walkout.... and never come back... never call... and never write. This is my life... and-'

'I guess you dont give a crap that i spent so many years by you're side... and not because i wanted to. But because i knew you would ask for that help. And this is what you pay me back? Is this you'r real you?...'

'Maya... I think you should let Yxing's plan a chance. I dont want to force you to this marriage. But you also have to understand that Yxing loves you..' Maya's mum spoke quietly. All Maya did was nod. 0 expressions. 0 emotions. Kang didn't say a word for a few split seconds.

'I think we shall do so.' He spoke excitedly.

'100 days... begin tomorrow... now... can someone tell me how the hell did Luhan become gay?...'

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************