Back to School Life

Prism; you shine me the light (Sehun - You ft.Luhan fanfic)

I tapped my pen on my text book, looking at the clock. I remembered why I hated school so much now. During the end of the holidays, I was dying to go back to school and hang out with my girls. I was actually wanting to go to school. But right now, I just wanted to be in bed. Either in the dorm, or in my room 2hours away at my house.

Histoy class was taught by Mr. Turlen who was bald, and had dark brown beard that had a few whites in it.

He has this hoarsey, croaky voice that makes to sleepy instantly.

I glanced around the class. I could see Kris was having a hard time listening to the teacher as well. I heard that he actually failed history and was forced to stay and study with Mr. Turlen after class. Poor Kris.

Kris wanted to be an artist, that's why he never leaves out art class in his curriculam. But this term, he'll have to give up the art class for history. I kind of think Kris isn't THAT talented in art..but he still enjoys art more than history though he's both terrible at them.

Scarlett turned around to look at me. "only 3 minutes left until lunch break" she mouthed.

I smiled and stopped tapping my pen.

The bell rang when Mr. Turlen was in a middle of a sentence. Not even hesitating, everybody rushed out, not caring to listen to what he was about to say. I kind of felt bad for him, so I was going to stay just long enought to hear what he was about to say when I was pulled away by Scarlett. "Come on Lex, let's go! Flor and Eliza will be waiting for us!"

Sure enough, when we enetered the giant cafeteria, Eliza and Flora were waiting for us, saving a table. "Over here guys!" Flora called, waving her hand frantically. Eliza was writing something on her notebook- probably writing an essay- before she looked up and smiled.

"We brought your lunches with us!" Flora said, proudly as she pointed at the trays infront of two empty seats. We each sat on one. "Thanks Flora" I said, before digging into the chicken salad she got me. Chewing the lettuce, I looked up and my eyes glided over the whole cafeteria. It wasn't long until I found Sehun. He was at the table where it was so easy to spot, where it was getting all the spotlights. He was sitting with Kai, talking to his guy friends and next to them sat THE prettiest girls in the whole school.

You've guessed it. The popular table was where he was sitting.

Sehun and I used to go to classes together, eat together when we first arrived here. But Sehun was oftenly asked to join the 'popular' table by lots of the older girls. But he always refused and ate with me. We stayed as friends till the end of the year, but next year (2nd year) was a bit different. We both made friends of our own. Friends with more similar interests, and society slowly divided us, letting me know that Sehun belonged at the spotlights and I belonged at the ordinaries. I'm not sad or anything though, I'm actually really gratefull that I'm an 'ordinary' kid. I'm so happy to be friends with Flor, Scarlett, and Eliza.

It's just that....I don't like the way people are acting that this is the right way. Like Sehun and I can't be friends. Like Sehun deserve much more better friends than me. Well I'm going to prove them wrong. But first, got to finish this chicken salad, it's seriously SO good.

I paid my attention back to my food. "What you working on Eliza?" Scarlett asked, munching her sandwich.

"Oh she's doing the essay Dellow just gave us" Flora sighed, flipping her hair and fumbling inside her bag until she found her lip gloss.

Dellow is the English teacher. She's quite nice in my opinion but Flora hates her gut for giving her an F on her essay(She wrote about her favorite boy band). Flora picked up a mirror and started to slather lipstick onto her lips.

If people look at us, they'd probably think of Flora as 'cheap' or 'a ' because she likes to put on heavy make ups and she had a lot of boyfriends in the past. I don't even know why people all think Flora slept with them all. As far and I'm concerned, Flora lost her ity just last year. I know girls who lost their ity much younger. Flora is just a really innocent girl and falls for guys easily. I once heavily hinted Flora that maybe she should stop wearing too much make up, maybe that's the reason why people were spreading bad rumors about her. Because she usually wears clothes that shows cleavage and miniskirts and use fake tan.

But she just grinned and said. "Lex, it just makes ME feel beautiful about myself. And confident. I don't really care about what other people say about me. It's okay, I've got used to it" but still, I know Flora sometimes cry about it.

And after I heard her say that, I would always crack my knuckles and ask "And who is this bit*h that made you cry?" and would take vengence on them. Well, just little pranks I guess, like making her slip by applying butter under her shoes or something- nothing too harmful.

And Scarlett the kind of pretty one. She somehow manages to look gorgeous in every outfit and do her hair so perfectly.

Eliza, DEFINTELY the smart one. She always gets straight As at all the classes she takes.

And me? Well....I'm not sure what they think about me. I guess just Sehun's ex-friend? woah that sounds awkward..ex-friend?

I looked up once again at the table Sehun was sitting at. And my eyes met with Kai's. We both froze.

Oookay wtf is this situation.

For some reason, Kai looked petrified. And usually Kai is the cool dude who always plays it #swag.

I looked away from him to Eliza, she was talking about her essay and how she was nervous she would get a B because she wasn't able to fill in some parts of the paper. "It'll be fine" I said, half-heartedly.

I felt really annoyed at Kai and the popular flocks. I mean, what? Do they think they would DIE if they met my eyes of something? Well I'm sure Kai didn't mean it that way, he's a nice dude.

Maybe I had some food on my face?

I was thinking about checking the mirror when I bell rang again. We all groaned.

School life aka it is back on its track.