The start of the secret

Dangerous love
"Jongie!" I said in a panicky voice looking as scared as I could be.I ran up the carpet stairs as I held then stick in my hand.
"What!" He called from the next room over from the stairs 
"I need to talk to you" I said while finally arriving at jonghyuns location.
"What is it" jonghyun said looking concerned as he got up from the little wood chair.
"I-i am pregnant"I said while showing him the pregnancy test.after I said that I walked toward him.
"Tori,I love you" he said while hugging me.
"I love you to" I said slowly.
"Now come on I have a surprise for you!" Jonghyun said while pulling me down stairs.but he didn't stop there he pulled me to the living were I saw a door next to the tv.He grabbed my hand and slowly pulled me to the door. He knocked slowly then opened it and I saw the rest of Shinee smiling at us.
"Good morning" taemin giggled happily.
"Good morning" I said looking puzzled.
"I love the new nightgown,tori!" Key said through his smile 
"Uh thanks" I said still looking confused.
"There going to live here for a few months."jonghyun smiled as he looks at me.
"How long is a few months?" I asked like it was a interrogation.
"8 months" jonghyun said while taking my hand.i sighed and nodded to approve that they could stay.
"Thank you baby!" Jonghyun said while kissing me.
"It's no problem,but if there staying l here we have to tell them the news." I said while looking at jonghyun.
"Guys,I'm pregnant!" I said happily while jonghyun hugged my waist.everyone was shocked but then key got up from the chair and smiled.
"It Doesn't suprise me, you guys have been married for a year now!,congrats!!" Key said happily while jumping up and down.
"Key,calm down your might make her have the baby with all this excitement!" Jonghyun scolded as I smiled.
"Baby?don't you think you are a little bit over protected?" I said trying not to make him mad.
"Aren't you worried about the baby?!" Jonghyun said while gasping.
"I am but a little excitement isn't going to hurt." I reassured him.he calmed down a bit and walked upstairs.
"I love you!" I shouted while making sure He could hear me.after everyone congratulated me we went upstairs for dinner.
"What do you guys want for dinner?" I said looking at the table with the hungry men sat.
"Kimchi!"jonghyun said excitedly like a little kid.
"No!,chicken!" Onew disagreed with jonghyun.minho just shrugged.
"Banana milk!" Taemin said.
"Not to eat" I said towards taemin.
"Why not?" Taemin asked innocently.
"Because that's not food it's a drink" I said acting like his mom.
"Forget it we are having noodles!,and I'm helping her make them so out with you all!" Key said angrily then got up and walked towards me giving me a smile.the boys basically ran out the kitchen.
"So tori,are you scared?" Key asked while getting out the noodles.
"What do you mean?" I asked while helping him make noodles.
"The whole pregnancy thing,aren't you scared?" Key asked again trying to make it clearer to me.
"Oh!, yea I guess I'm a little scared" I admitted.
"If jonghyun isn't there for you I'll snap his Dino neck!" Key said furiously.
"And i will help" I giggled as we gathered around the stove.
"Need any help?" Jonghyun said while walking up the stairs.
"Can you set the table?" I asked while I walked over to jonghyun and gave him a kiss.
"Yea sure babe" he said while walking over to the cabinet and grabbing 6 plates.
"Soon you will have to grab 3 plates instead of 2" I said while looking down at my stomach.
"I know" Jonghyun said while smiling.after we got done setting the table and we finished dinner we all washed up and got ready for bed.
"Jonghyun I have something to tell you" I whispered.
"Is it about the baby?!" Jonghyun asked worriedly.
"No,it's about the job I do" I said while sitting on the bed.
"Your a stripper aren't you" jonghyun said with a sigh.
"No!, I'm a NCIS agent " I said while looking down.
"That's so cool!" Jonghyun Said excitedly.
"You don't get it, our family is in danger!" I said as I got up from the bed.
"You know how to use a gun right?" Jonghyun asked.
"Of course" I said.
"Then you can protect us" jonghyun smiled.all of a sudden the lights went out.
"Stay here!" I ordered.i grabbed the gun from the top shelf of the dresser and walked I to the living room.i looked out the window and saw that's The street lights are on.I got up agianst the wall.
"NCIS agent Tori Kim identify yourself!" I yelled.I heard gun loading so I loaded mine and got off the wall and aimed. I saw a man in a ski mask and black clothes.he pointed his gun at me and a second after I shot him.
"Tori?" Jonghyun asked as he walked out of our room cautiously.
"Call the police!" I screamed.
"Why!" Jonghyun screamed in panic.
"We're a target!" I screamed.jonghyun grabbed the phone and dialed.
 
"This is the police" a man said on the phone.
"My wife she,she shot a man!" Jonghyun said while trying not to cry.
"We will be there in a second" the man replied.
Jonghyun hung up the sat on the smoke looking traumatized. An hour later the police arrived with a ambulance and the NCIS crew.
"Mrs.kim"  Officer Perkins said while walking up to me.
"Yes,sir" I replied.
"Can I take you in for a interrogation?" Officer Perkins said
"Do I have much of a choice" I frowned as I saw jonghyun in the middle of floor being questioned by another police officer.
"Nope" the officer said as he pushed toward the door.