You're gonna hear me roar.

Roar

Soo Young and Kris were done with their lovemaking and had fallen asleep out of exhaustion. They were in the position they were last in on the sofa. Kris was on top of Soo Young, his hands grasping her barely exisiting s. 

In Hyoyeon's room, Hyoyeon was blasting Katy Perry's "Roar" on repeat.  She had drunken too much, smoked more than she should. Over and over, she was thinking and analyzing why Kris had to cheat onher.

Am I not enough? Is there something wrong with me? Is it me? Why does he do this? If I did this, would he be happy? 

Hyoyeon felt vulnerable, small, and insecure, like everything she did was wrong. 

She allowed the beer and the nicotine to get to her. Travelling through her veins, absorbed in her mind. 

The momentum in the song was building up and so was the adrenaline and the anger in Hyoyeon.

I'm not taking this anymore. she angrily thought. 

Hyoyeon figured, she was ready for battle.

Looking into the mirror in front of her, she dolled herself up, made herself look more beautiful than she ever did. She brushed her hair, sprayed some hairspray on it. She put on a tiger print blouse over a black pencil skirt. Hyoyeon slipped her beautiful, dainty feet into a pair of killer tiger print pumps. 

"Hear me roar, motherers." Hyoyeon left the song on repeat as she exited the room. Looking her most fabulous, she slowly descended from the stairs, careful not to make a single noise. In the darkness, she saw the form of the couple sleeping on the sofa. Their sofa.

Not saying a word and not taking her eyes off them, Hyoyeon walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a butcher's knife. She knew the kitchen by heart so navigating it in the dark wasn't a problem for her. 

The chorus was coming. Hyoyeon's favorite part. 

She closed her eyes and imagined a scenario. Imagined she was in a jungle, stranded and fighting, running for her life. She began to walk, tiny steps towards the couch.

The image in her head was that she was in the jungle, about to slash some vines away from her face using her sword.

Hyoyeon reached the sleeping couple. The song was gaining momentum. The bridge was nearing.

Hyoyeon wasted no time. Standing above Kris and Soo Young, she slashed them repeatedly with the butcher's knife. The sudden surge of pain awakened the and Hyoyeon's philandering boyfriend. Blood splattered everywhere as she started with Soo Young's thighs, attacking them brutally like a lion would its prey. 

"AHHHHH!!! STOP!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!!" she cried over and over as she begged Hyoyeon, who was in a murderous trance, to have mercy and stop the butchering of her thigh. Kris, who was in total shock, sat there and moved away. Hyoyeon continously slashed at Soo Young's thigh until it was butchered and bloody.

"OH MY GOD!!! KRIS, HELP ME PLEAASSE!!!" Soo Young cried. Kris showed not the least bit of concern for his other woman but only selfishness, his desire to preserve his beautiful self. Hyoyeon was relentless and merciless on Soo Young. So much so was her slashing that she nearly chopped the girl's right thigh off. Soo Young whimpered and gasped for air. Losing too much blood, she knew death was certain. 

"And now, you." In a murderous, background music-fueled frenzy, Hyoyeon had her eyes set on Kris who was backing away and about to escape. 

"Hyoyeon please, you don't know what you're doing." he said. The song repeated and Hyoyeon picked up her momentum. Her eyes that were once an innocent, pitiful brown turned jet black, fixated on her boyfriend who treated her like crap.

"You treated me like all this time. Let's see how you like being messed around with like a piece of ." Kris looked at Hyoyeon. She had evolved into an unstoppable female force in her beauty and brutality. 

"Please, I won't hurt you anymore. I'll love you and respect you." he begged. Hyoyeon was coming closer and closer as Kris backed away, almost hitting every single piece of furniture and ornament in sight.

"It's too late for that." Hyoyeon growled. "You should've thought of that before you decided to cheat on me, to make me your slave. But as they say, regret comes only in the end." Hyoyeon was staring fiercely into Kris' eyes. Kris flet so helpless, so sure that he was going to die. Left with no choice, he humbled himself. He went on both knees and begged her, a mistake that he would regret for the rest of his short life.

If he had that short life...

"Hyoyeon, I beg of you. Please-" Hyoyeon cackled at the sight of his begging. 
 

"You're in the perfect position to say goodbye." Hyoyeon said. Kris looked up to her with pitiful eyes and watched as she raised her arm. He closed his eyes and hoped that his girlfriend would change her mind.

Don't get your hopes up, Kris.

Hyoyeon fiercely lowered her right arm and swerved it in a slashing motion, beheading Kris with the butcher's knife. She watched as her boyfriend's head rolled bloody on the floor and his headless body fell down like a rag doll, lifeless. Hyoyeon kicked the head around like a soccer ball as a smirk came across her face, emerging the victor. 

She looked at the dead bodies once more and tossed the butcher's knife over to Soo Young, making it land on her stomach. Satisfied with her work, she sultrily went back up the stairs.

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter

Dancing through the fire

Cause I am a champion

And you're gonna hear me roar

Louder, louder than a lion

Cause I am a champion

And you're gonna hear me roar

Oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh

You're gonna hear me roar.