Chapter 2

Summer Love

Jiyeon’s POV:

With the sound of Santorini, boyfriend, and, engineering student, my heart started to beat rapidly and memories came flashing back to me. The past is haunting me again.

“Do you want to meet him?” IU suddenly asks. My eyes got wide and both IU and JB looks confused when they looked at me.

“What’s wrong with you Jiyeon-ah?” JB asks me, placing his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and just shook my head, then looks at IU.

“Uhmmm, maybe next time IU-ah. I have some errands to do. Will you go with me JB-ah?” I said. I don’t know but I really just don’t want to meet IU’s boyfriend.

JB nodded in response and we went ahead of IU. But before we left, we dropped IU to her next class since she didn’t know where her room is.

 

Me and JB are just walking to a mall just meters from our school. I don’t know what errand I was talking about earlier that when we got to the mall, I don’t know where to go, but then decided to go to the supermarket. Thank God I have some extra money with me.

            I love JB so much that what I did last summer was really out of the line. Me and JB are on our 20th monthsary and we celebrated it just yesterday. I just don’t know what I will do if JB ever finds out the secret that I am keeping within myself.

            “Hey babe, can we have a date later today?” awwww, he’s just the sweetest guy. He wraps his arm around my waist.

            “But babe, we already had a date yesterday. Date again today?” I asked him happily.

            “Awwww, but babe…I really just missed you.” He said in his baby voice. Gosh! I can’t resist this guy.

            “Okay babe. Now stop acting like a baby. Hahaha.” I laughed while patting his cheeks. I really don’t know what I’m going to buy but I’m just getting junk foods and drinks.

            After how many minutes, I was done with grocery shopping and we just went back to school since we still have some classes to attend to. When we reached the school grounds, we were greeted by our friends, which we didn’t saw earlier this morning.

            “Jiyeon-ah!!! Waaaah! I missed you!” Eunjung unnie shouted and ran towards me. Hahaha. We haven’t seen each other for about two months because she went to the Philippines to have her vacation there.

            “Unnie! I missed you too! Waaaah! Where are the others?” I asked her after we hugged each other.

            “You know them, first day of school, they usually don’t come to school. Hahaha. Kaja! Let’s go to our classroom now.” She says.

            “Yah noona! It looks like you didn’t even saw me. Hello?! I’m just right here!” hahaha aigoo JB-ah. Eunjung unnie likes to joke around with JB.

            Eunjung unnie started laughing and slaps JB on his arm, “Hahahaha. Hi JB-ah. You’re so cute when you sulk. Hahahahaha. Whatever.” And we went to our room for our next class. I must admit that seeing IU again gets me nervous.

            We finally reached our room and I saw IU already sitting in her seat which was beside the window. I walked to her and greeted her and said that if it’s okay with her, we would sit beside her, and gladly accepted it. Eunjung unnie and IU became close easily so I just let them talked.

            Minutes later, our professor arrived and started with the course syllabus. Oh how I just hate first day of classes. It’s so boring and all. But thank God the talk only lasted for 30 minutes and he dismissed us. Me, JB, Eunjung unnie and IU stayed in the room for than 5 minutes because we talked about our vacations. Every time they asked me about how my vacation went I would always say that it was great but would be greater if I was with them, JB and Eunjung unnie.

            IU’s phone rang, “Hello? Oh chincha? Yeah,yeah. We are already finished. You’re outside? Okay, okay. I’ll go out now” then she hung up.

            Uh-oh, why is my heart beating so fast? What could this possibly mean? Oettokhe?!

            “Chingus, I better go first, someone’s waiting for me outside.” She said while preparing her bag.

            “Well let’s just go out together, IU-ah. I think I will go home too.” Eunjung unnie also said and stood up. JB also stood up and told me that he will send me home. “Kaja Jiyeon-ah” he said and offered his hand for me and I gladly accepted it.

            I’m really nervous walking towards the door and anticipating who is outside that door. IU was the first to go out followed by Eunjung unnie and finally me and JB. I hesitated to look at IU when she got to the person, who was turning his back to us, when she called us.

            OgmyG! I just can’t believe that all my guesses were true after all this time. What should I do now?

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

ta-da!! sorry for the lame update guys..i just made this now and i still really don't know where this story is going or what...but just keep on posted for updates.

comment your thoughts about this chapter :)