Body Husband

Can You Trust Me?

(a/n: guys... :(  i think i might have to make this story rated...LMAO. i can't sit here and write about , but this is changmin we're talking about...omg....btw, it's [M] fo' mature! i'll put that in any chapter that is kinda rated. lol. haha what if i write that [M] in every chapter. lmaolmaolmamas!oh and..! i kind of changed some stuff in the previous chapter. jinwoon is now sharing a room with changmin! just wanted to clear that up..hehehe...ok i'll shut up now.)

[M]

 

{In Hyuna's eyes...}

I breathed in the smell of his bed, intoxicated. It smelled just like him.

I had known that it was him from the moment I pressed my cheek against the side of his neck. Changmin had brought me to his house after he had seen me sleeping outside. To be truthful, I had cried after Minjoo had left me. I was heartbroken at the way he acted the way he did. Sobbing, I think I fell asleep on the trash can outside, waiting for Minjoo to return.

Now awake, I gazed around. The dark room had walls decorated with posters on one side and the other with pictures. I heard the breathing of another person, and I looked to my left to see another bed. On it, lied a man, his face covered with his hood. Across from the small bed I was sitting on stood a wooden table. On the center was a white laptop left open with a dark screen. I checked the bedside digital clock, surprised to see that it was around seven in the morning. From the window behind the bed, I heard the pitter patter of the rain hitting against the distorted glass.

I slid off the bed and closed in the man, hoping that it would be Changmin. As I carefully lifted the hood, I saw that it was not him, however, the man's face seemed slightly recognizable. Must be one of Changmin's group members...

I checked my pocket, remembering that I had to call Minjoo to tell her that I was alright. As I looked through my phone, I saw that she had not left a text message. I rolled my eyes. I quickly sent her a message about how I was alright and that I had met a friend from college. I also told her that I was going to be staying with her for a couple of weeks. I hoped that sounded reasonable...

I left my phone on the bed and hurriedly moved towards the door. In opening it, I was hit with blast of cold air. I shivered and sneaked down the hallway and into the living room in hopes of finding Changmin.

Since he had said that he didn't remember me, I was going to make him remember. But getting him to 'remember' was not my only intention. I kind of wanted to be a and pay him back. And on top of that, he was still unbelievably hot.  

Making it into the living room, I quickly took notice of the body that lay asleep on the couch that was perpendicular to the couch that stood against the wall. The section of the couch that he was sleeping on had no arms, making it look like a leather bed that was added on to the side of the original couch. It created an 'L' shaped piece of furniture. I tip toed over, turning excited as I found that Changmin sleeping peacefully.

I couldn't help but give a mischevious grin. Oh the things I'll do to you, Changmin.

I carefully crawled on top of him, making sure that I had not disturbed him from his sleep. I leaned close to his neck, smelling the faint scent of his cologne from yesterday. My lips slowly made a trail of kisses down the side of his neck until I stopped at his collarbone. He replied with a soft groan that filled me with pure bliss. Excited, I slipped my hand underneath his shirt, feeling the his skin's heat that was trapped beneath the fabric. I slowly traced his muscular stomach with my fingertips. I felt my body heat up, as though it was reacting to his body warmth. I think I would have an right now if I could and he wouldn't have even done anything.

I moved my hand down until I reached the button on his jeans. Caught up in the heat, I began to work my fingers around it, trying to the piece of clothing that single handedly seemed to be keeping me apart from him.

{In Changmin's eyes...}

Something felt good, like someone was pleasuring my secret desires. Oh Jesus, I hope it's not Jokwon...

Awake, but eyes still closed, I felt the person start to tug at my pants. I kind of wanted to just lie there and let everything happen, but my eyes shot open to see Hyuna working her way at my jeans.

"Yah!" I yelled angrily, stopping her before she could my pants. She looked up at my eyes and give a sly smile.

 Annoyed, I pushed her off of me and grabbed her wrist, yanking her towards the entrance. But she wasn't as easily movable as I had predicted. She fought against my wishes and pushed me into the kitchen. Hyuna pressed me against the refrigerator door, knocking all Jokwon's magnets off the surface. Panicked, I looked back towards the living room, hoping that the clattering magnets had not awoken anybody. But honestly, I couldn't even worry about that because I was distracted by whatever Hyuna was trying to do.

She was sliding her hands up my chest with such a seductive expression on her face that it was beginning to . I fought against my desire and tried to push her away. This only caused her to start pulling at my shirt and I struggled to keep her at bay. We tumbled sideways and my shoulder knocked into one of the drying racks for our pots and pans. Wincing in pain from the impact, I heard the pans crash to the vinyl floor. Oh God, this is gonna wake everyone up.

I fell backwards with Hyuna landing right on top of me. She sat on my stomach and with a look of content, slowly began to pull up my shirt. Her fingers danced along my abdomen, tickling the my sensative skin.

"You're so hot," she sighed, leaning her head onto my chest.

"Get off me!" I said in a hushed shout.

"No!" she said loudly, causing me to wince again. 

"Hyung?" a voice suddenly popped up from the kitchen doorway.

-

"What the heck were you thinking, hyung?!" Jinwoon exclaimed, throwing his hands up into the air. Sitting on the couch, I looked down at my hands. Jinwoon had showed up in the kitchen, catching me with Hyuna. When I had tried to cover up the situation, Hyuna immediately shouted out, obnoxiously asking me why I was trying to keep our relationship a secret from my friends.

"I'm sure you haven't forgotten about how your pe—" I had stopped her before she completed the sentence in front of Jinwoon. 

Seulong sat beside me, drinking a cup of coffee that I had just made. Jokwon was in the kitchen, sulking about his fallen refridgerator decorations.

I had told Hyuna to stay in my room while I sorted things out.

She had replied with a giggle. "You liked it."

I can't lie. It was hot. But seriously, it wasn't as if I had slept with her because I wanted to start a relationship.

I tried to explain this to the guys, but Jokwon gave me a deaf ear and Jinwoon continued to attack me with his accusing finger.

"You can't just do that!" Seulong spoke up. "You know what that means to a girl? It's like a physical marriage." 

"Well, the what the hell. I'm her body husband or something now?!" I asked, distorting my face to the thought of it. "I can't even make her leave! She doesn't know where she lives!"

Back in the room, she had told me that she had lost her phone during the concert yesterday. And on top of that, she didn't quite know where she lived. I was about to call her stupid when I remembered how she was from America. I just grumbled something on the way out, leaving her in the room alone.

"Just kick her out!" Jokwon demanded as he walked into the living room, his hands filled with the dropped magnets from earlier. "Magnet dropper does not deserve to be here!"

"I can't..." I sighed, aggravated. "I don't want to be...a douche..."

"Softie!" Jokwon hollered. "You need to be mean to be in charge! That's why I am the boss in this house."

I heard Jinwoon give an awkward cough.

"Just let her stay," Seulong said. "It's not her fault she's in this mess. I knew she wasn't a fan girl from the moment I saw her."

The conversation ended at that. Jokwon, who wanted to argue against this decision, was quickly silenced by Jinwoon who began to talk about some show he had seen on television a couple of days ago. Yet as the conversation about what we were supposed to do about Hyuna had been quieted, my mind still pondered on her.

What the hell was I supposed to do now?

I was supposed to be making breakfast with Seulong, but I somehow ended up in front of my bedroom door. I gave a hesitant knock, almost immediately regretting even thinking of talking to her. But it was too late. Upon hearing the knock, she pulled the door open, welcoming me as though I was her long lost husband.

I put my hand up to stop her from embracing me. "Stop."

"Why?" she asked, blinking up at me with her childlike eyes.

"I'm not your body husband," I said. She gave me a funny look.

She laughed. "A what?"

I stepped inside and quietly closed the door behind me. "Look...Maybe I should've made it clear to you that...I'm not interested in dating you, or just you in general."

For a moment, she looked hurt, as though my words had pricked her.

"Oh, is that what this is about..." She said, her eyes narrowing. "You wanna know something?"

She got close, making me back into the door.

"I might be just another one night stand to you, but when you asked me if I could trust you," she said. "I did. And I'm going to keep trusting you."

"Yah!" I yelled, shooting dagger eyes at her through my extremely dry contacts. "Stop trusting me!"

She looked away for a second, letting out a scoff. Her hand suddenly grabbed at my crotch, causing me to almost jump up in surprise.

"We're in this together," she said softly, giving an all-too-knowing smile. "Your is basically mine."

 

-

(a/n: sorry for the late update! don't take this chapter too seriously...LOLOL. dude, this took me like...freaking two weeks(and notice how short it is...haha FAIL.) i almost died cause I pretty much rewrote this chapter about 4 times. wtf is wrong with me!? anyways, do you guys think I should make a love triangle? and if so, with who?!?? haha, k byee..)