Thinking About Her

Mixed Feelings

When Luhan woke up the next morning, the first thing that popped in his head was Yoon Hye. He really can't stop thinking about her. Her voice. Looks. Smile. Perfect. Luhan thought and suddenly he remembered. I forgot to ask her phone number!

He shrugged it off and took a shower. After the long relaxing shower, he went to his closet but he felt as if someone was eyeing him sharply. Feeling the tension, Luhan turned around to look wether someone IS eyeing him or not. "WHAT THE FU- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, SEHUN?!"

Sehun was sitting on Luhan's bed. Eyeing every part of Luhan's body. "You really have a nice body, hyung." he commented casually. 

Luhan blushed at the maknae's comments and covered his body from him. "GET OUT" So as Luhan's command, Sehun went out of the room. "weirdo" Luhan talked to himself.

He went to the living room to watch TV. He saw all of s were there, watcing a romantic comedy movie, laughing their asses off. Just as he sat on the couch, Lay suddenly pausing the movie and turned to Luhan. "So hyung, what exactly happened yesterday?"

Luhan knew Lay wouldn't let him go easily so he decided to tell them. Sooner or later they'd know about it too. He took a deep breath and all eyes were on him. Anticipating. "Yesterday, I bumped a girl. She's like an agel to my eye. I know it sounds stupid but she looks as if she was glowing!" 

"Okay. We're listening."

"Then I asked her to have some coffee with me to show how sincere my apology was. Her name is Yoon Hye and-"

"Wuuu cute name." Suho interrupted and Lay glared at him.

"Anyways, we were doing fine, chatting and all and suddenly my phone buzzed," Luhan looked left to right, seeing Sehun wasn't there, maybe he was taking a shower. "Sehun texted me and Yoon Hye asked wether somthing suddenly came up. So said a friend was waiting for me and she said she also had to go! If Sehunnie didn't texted me just then, I would still be chatting with her!" Luhan explained, keeping his voice low so that Sehun won't hear him.

The other members noded indicating that they understood him. "That's why you were all moody yesterday." Lay said and laughed.

"But you can't blame Sehun, hyung, he didn't know your situation that day." Xiumin said patting Luhan's back.

"I know. You're right. Hey, enough story telling. I think Imma go for a walk at the park for awhile to get some fresh air." Luhan said to them and they let him.

He dressed up nicely and headed to the front door when suddenly Sehun came out from nowhere, "Hyung! can I come?" Sehun said giving puppy eyes.

"Sehunnie, I wanna walk alone. We'll walk together another time, okay?" Luhan patted Sehun's head sightly and went out.

Feeling the wind hitting his face slightly, he breathed the fresh air and the weather was breezy. Luhan sat on a bench to admire mother nature and end up lying on the bench and looked up at the sky. It was hard to look at the sky though since the Sun was shining brightly. Luhan closed his eyes and just feel the wind, one arm above his head.

He sddenly felt somone blocking the sunlight from his face and opened his eyes. he saw a silhouette infront of him since sunlight brightly shining behind the person. He squinted hiseyes to see it clearly and heard a voice, "We meet again, Luhan-sshi." 

Luhan immediately sat up straight on the bench and he can't believe he met Yoon Hye again. "I-I didn't e-expect you to come here." Luhan stuttered.

"I always come here to take pictures of mother nature" she said cheerfully. Luhan saw the camera which was slung on her shoulder ad he looked back up to her. 

"Have a seat." Luhan gestured. Yoon Hye sat beside him and Luhan felt himself flutter from all the tension he's feeling. "B-By the way, can I have y-your p-phone number so we can c-contact e-achother?" Luhan blurted out. What the are yo saying, Luhan!  Luhan shouted to himself mentally.

"Oh sure. Here's my phone number. You can text me anytime since I don't have anything else to do anyway." So both of them talked a little more before Yoon Hye excused herself to go home.

Luhan was overexcited on his way home. When he opened the door, he immediately shouted 'WOOHOO!' and jumped on Tao's back. Tao was off balance but thank goodness Kris was there to hold Tao from falling. "Dude, get of off Tao." Kris said in his husky voice. "Why are you being all excited about anyway?"

"I MET YOON HYE AGAIN AT THE PARK!! I DIDN'T EVEN EXPECT TO MEET HER THERE! I EVEN HAVE HER PHONE NUMBERRRRRR!" Luhan was screaming like a fangirl. LOL. 

"Congrates hyung. You're the man!" Almost all of them congratulate Luhan for his so called 'success'. Sehun came out from his room when he heard Luhan'svoice, "Who's Yoon Hye?" All eyes were on Sehun and Kai said, "She's Luhan hyung's new 'GIRLDFRIENDDDD'" he teased. 

Hearing that, Sehun's eyes widened and he felt like he's been stabbed in the chest many many many times. Sehun forced a smile and controlled his voice sayin, "congrates" and went back inside his room, locking himself.

 


Author's note: guys, I think i'll update this story a bit slow due to schol days.So, I'll definitely try my best to update this :) Hope you guys like this chapter and sorry if I have typos and all hahahaha. Do anticipate and subscribe! kamsahamnida! :D much loveee <3