Rules ❧ Cheatsheet

✾ Collection of Wonderwalls ✾ Shots Cafe {Busy-Finishing Request}

_________________________________________________________________________________

RULES + CHEATSHEET

001. Please subscribe to the story so I know that you're actually alive and you know the updates of this cafe.

002. Again, no , Yuri nor . Sorry byuntaes

003. Romance and drama genre is what I'm best at. But I'm willing to try different genres for the purpose of self-learning. Notes that since I'm not a very girly person, I might not be able to bring super squishy fluff where your prince is cloud-nine king and you're his lady unicorn.

004. Request Lay, Team B's Bobby or Himchan and you'll die. Lol I'm joking. You're free to request from whichever group your biases are. But provide me with his/her personality because I might not know them well. (p.s: I'm very very weak at super junior as well as girlgroups, sorreh)

005. Details details details. My creation tends to vary due to inspirations. Therefore, fascinate me with your plot lines and make me inspired to make your shots quicker. I love quality over quantity and definitely make sense characters. (e.g: no characters that are half alien, or can speak 30 languages fluently - except if you request for fantasy story). Anyway, for scenarios request, your plot can be shorter though.

006. In personality section, just provide a brief personality of the characters, but please no one word personality (e.g: She is bubbly, cheerful, kind) No. Elaborate more for me. Also state things that the character likes.

007. For Song-based request, please provide me the youtube link of the song with translations and placed it on respected area.

008. Lastly, the password is the link to the song you're addicted at the moment

009. Request 1 story only at a time. You might request again after your story is done, and don't forget to comment below once your request is done! Comment support me to work harder. Constructive comment is welcomed, but be rude and I'll bite you with lion fangs. 

010. Batch 001 is officially closed. The Request form will be open for requesting again once Batch 002 is open! Thank you!

REQUEST FORM HERE

_________________________________________________________________________________

(c) Yeoniie's 2014 creation