Alright;

Ragdoll

 Be careful, Hyuk, when you cross the road. Don't jaywalk; hyung can't be there to push you out of the way this round.

Bite back your tongue when you're dealing with seniors alright? I don't want you to suffer under their wrath; I won't be there to protect you.

Don't break too many hearts okay; it's alright to experiment but don't sleep around too much and cause troubles later on. I won't be there to bail you out then. 

Study hard; don't play all day alright? Studying is important; has always been. Score well and get into a good school understand? I won't be there to push you towards a higher goal now. 

Don't forget where your softtoy Leo is placed; hyung can't find it for you now. Your MP3 player is probably in your jacket pocket and your earphones are likely in your jeans' pocket. 

Don't relay on aegyo too much alright; hyung won't be there to fall for it and give you want you want then. Don't forget your own birthday too; hyung can't remind you about it now. Milk chocolate and white icing always; from the cafe around the corner. 

Also; eat healthily, alright?  Don't eat fastfood all the time or starve yourself. Muscles are only built after you eat well! Hyung won't be there to warn you about the third time you ate fastfood this week so keep your own tally understand?  

Hyung just wants you to be happy. So most of all; don't forget to smile every single day; make new friends and enjoy life. 

Just remember hyung will always be right next to you. 

Hongbin's eyes slowly close; and where there had been two people breathing inside; slowly melt into only one. 

One person breathing and crying.

Just one. 

True friends leave deep imprints in your heart.