Chapter 1

First Love at First Sight

Yuri's POV

   Wait,is that her???My first love???It seems to be her...I run towards to catch up with her...I grab her wrist,,,I was about to see her face when suddenly...
.
.
.
.
.

   "Yuri unnie wake up!!!Wake up now before Soo eat my breakfast!!!"the deer/choding/shikshin/my roomate wake me up...And yes,it is Yoona...Well to tell you something,I kinda like her...But still my heart beats for one person,,,and that my first love...

   "Yah!You're spacing out unnie!!!"then she pout.Kyeopta!!!"Unnie,let's go."she said."Okay you go downstairs and eat you breakfast"I said."Nope I'll wait for you." "Are you sure?"I ask."Yup"she said."Okay then,I'll just go and take a shower."I said.I always wonder why she always wait for me...Well I gotta take shower now...

   After some minutes,I'm finally done showering...When I go out the bathroom,I found Yoona sleeping peacefully at her bed.Maybe she get tired or bored while waiting for me...I take my time to examine Yoona's face.Those doe eyes that will make you to stare at her,like forever.That perfectly shaped nose and her tempting lips.I was staring at her lips and I didnt know that I was leaning closer to kiss her lips.I shut my eyes close and ready to taste her lips until...

 

 

 

 

So guys what do you think???Sorry if its short..Please comment your thoughts...